THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Missing member
Missing member
I notice that it's been a while since a former active member, aw, hasn't posted on this site. I just hope he's well and that he's still holding on.
Re: Missing member
yeah i wonder that too. If he's gone at least it better be because he was cured or something like that.jess wrote:I notice that it's been a while since a former active member, aw, hasn't posted on this site. I just hope he's well and that he's still holding on.
-
shiloh_bluez
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:16 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.