THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

it's systemic - i just know it! Everyone please rd.!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

it's systemic - i just know it! Everyone please rd.!

Post by TIRED »

Okay - after having BB for about 20 years now, and doing lots of research on the web I just want to share what I know and not what I do not know about bb...

My symptoms are...
bb that can kill a cow
bb that can travel great distances
bb that can linger for quite some time
pnd - everyday without fail
lactose intolerance - since bb started
tonsils are out already, but had tonsiliths before surgery
rash on legs and arms - like small whiteheads, or goosebumps
hiatal hernia
acid reflux

recently I went on a no/low sugar, no yeast diet and my acid reflux went away. The pnd did not go away though. I was hoping it would. I think that when it does then I have finally found what it is that my body is reacting to. I now think that I have a milk allergy, not just a milk intolerace - there is a difference - google it. I found this out when I ate goat milk yogurt that does not have lactose in it - it still made me bloat up. I also had a horrible headache - my sinuses hurt really bad. I read up about the milk allergy and this totally sounded like me. It says that when you drink milk your body reacts by sending off a signal that there is a foreign substance in the body and then the body releases histamine (sp?). That morning I read this then took an anti-histamine and the headache went away right away. I also had candida which can be from the body having this mild frementing in the colon for long periods - google this too!

So, my plan is to strictly stay away from ALL milk products and see if my bb and pnd goes away. Those means no butter, creams, baked goods with milk, yogurt, cheeses, ice cream - Nothing with milk. Anyone want to try it with me??? Also, I wonder if at the same time I also developed a choline intolerance or tmau because I also feel like eggs, fish and other high choline foods give me bb?

Anyhow, I know it is food that is causing this, and I know this is systemic. I feel like it gets in my lungs because when I take a deep breath out or when I laugh that is when people smell it the most.

I hope i can figure this out soon...
NOTANYMORE
Master
Posts: 254
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:44 am

Post by NOTANYMORE »

Hey, how's it going?

Have you ever been treated for your PND? In my case, when I was treated, the PND stopped and so did the BB. When I ate any dairy products it made the problem worse, much like yourself. Also, have you been tested for food allergies?

Please keep us updated. I am very curious how things will turn out for you and I wish you all the best in finding your cure.
Renato
Junior
Posts: 76
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 am

reflux the cause

Post by Renato »

Hey Tired, some of your symptoms are related with my symptoms.

-For example BB, -lactose intolerance,
-reflux (no acidic)

I almost sure that the only fact of having reflux can cause BB (in your case the hiatal hernia is for sure the cause of everything).

In my case I suffer of non acidic reflux which is worst at nights. I don't feel any burning sensation, but I feel fluids coming up to my throat. I have to wait 3-4 hrs after dinner before to go bed just to attenuate my BB.

My theory is that the fluids rich in proteins from the reflux are retained in our tonsils (lingual, the one back to your tongue). As you eat food rich in proteins, like eggs, milk derivatives, meat, fish, etc, the BB is worst, becasue the food is degraded by anaerobic bacteria, which produce the BB.

I also noticed when eating eggs, sousage, milk, etc at dinner my breath is worst, so I stopped eating these products at nights.

Mouth washes can kill the bacteria in your tongue and throat, but do not reach the back of our throats. So you feel fresh mouth but when taking a deep breath out as you said, it is when people smell it the most.

Let's say we found a product which kill bacteria in the back of our throats, this will temporary exacerbate the BB. However it will come back again since we are not focusing in the origen of the problem; the reflux. More food rich in proteins will reach the tonsils after a reflux event and food will be retained and generate BB again.


Have you ever thought to have a surgery to fix your
hiatal hernia ?

I have been done a esophageal endoscopy to find the origen of my reflux, but Drs did not find the cause, moreover they doub of my reflux sensation.

Right now Im trying to see if my reflux is due for bilis reflux or achloridia.

I know that when fixing this reflux sensation I will be cure of BB.

I will keep posting of my progress.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗