THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Lingual Tonsils and Adenoids

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Lingual Tonsils and Adenoids

Post by Snobuni »

Many of us here have had our palantine tonsils removed, due to tonsil stones, but unfortunately many of us (including myself), found that this didn't help with our bb.

I'm just wondering how many people have had their lingual tonsils and/or adenoids removed and found that this helped improve their bb. I've explored almost every possible cause of my bb and am at my wits end with this problem now, which is why I would consider asking my doctor to at least send me for an endoscopy of these areas to see if they could be contributing to my bb problem.

Anybody else had any experience with this through either an ENT appointment or actually having the surgery? I think I'll probably have a very hard time convincing an ENT to remove these structures, particularly if it's "just a bb problem", and not causing pain or discomfort.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗