Not really sure this is the right place for this post, but here it goes.
My bad breath originated from the mouth and I found that curing it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. It was just a matter of discipline and acquiring the right cleaning techniques.
Anyways, I decided to start a website to share my experience and since it is new, I would appreciate any feed back. So go ahead and be brutal, I can take it.
www.chronicbadbreathfix.com
Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Feed back please
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
The website is simple and easy to navigate, which is good for usability aspects.
What is the updates tab for? I clicked on it and it doesn't really seem to do anything. Maybe there a problem there that you should check on.
But yeah, overall it's a great start. Not sure if you're planning on making it a little more "flashy" as it seems most websites nowadays have so many bells and whistles. Actually I think all of those bells and whistles are annoying at times. Just give me a simple website where I can easily find what I'm looking for anyday!!
Good luck!
What is the updates tab for? I clicked on it and it doesn't really seem to do anything. Maybe there a problem there that you should check on.
But yeah, overall it's a great start. Not sure if you're planning on making it a little more "flashy" as it seems most websites nowadays have so many bells and whistles. Actually I think all of those bells and whistles are annoying at times. Just give me a simple website where I can easily find what I'm looking for anyday!!
Good luck!
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the encouragements.
Halitosux - I think I will try to simplify navigation and content, try to make it more to the point.
KeepTrying09 - I really don't like flashy. I think flashy website are simply trying to make up for the lack of quality information. Sober is the way to go, especially for a topic like chronic bad breath. The update is the blog. Maybe I should rename it.
Thanx again
Halitosux - I think I will try to simplify navigation and content, try to make it more to the point.
KeepTrying09 - I really don't like flashy. I think flashy website are simply trying to make up for the lack of quality information. Sober is the way to go, especially for a topic like chronic bad breath. The update is the blog. Maybe I should rename it.
Thanx again
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
I think you might have misunderstood me there. I didnt mean to say your site wasnt clear, I meant that your site was a good idea to have a forum member running an information page like yours where everything is explained and summarised etc, as you have already started doing. That way it can be kept always up to date to reflect everything that happens in reality with BB, i.e on the forum here. Lots of people come to this site and need to learn some basics before they start on their quest to find their cause.rdamech wrote:Halitosux - I think I will try to simplify navigation and content, try to make it more to the point.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.