THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Starting Medications

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ac10
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:40 am

Starting Medications

Post by ac10 »

I received the flagyl and fluconazale yesterday from KT09, I ordered probiotics today and should receive them tommorow. I'll start the treatment as soon as the probiotics arrive.
I REALLLLYYY hope this works for me, I need to start livng life ebarrassment-free again. Im going to keep you guys posted atleast every other day whether I see any improvements or not. I haven't heard from "Hopeful" in awhile, kind of worries me, I hope he/she is ok. I will definetly Keep you guys posted, so if yall dont hear from me for more then a week at a time, something bad probably happened. Pray to god nothing even close to that happens. Fingers crossed everything works out. Later guys
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗