THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is there any bad breath clinic in Germany?
Is there any bad breath clinic in Germany?
I did see one ENT and talked about my bb problem in Munich few yrs ago. But he only said my bb caused by the white tongue. That's it and charged me EUR200. I do believe there must be some doctors who are doing research of TMAU and bb issue in Germany. I'm going to Germany soon and want to talk to them face to face. If anybody knows any info about it, please let me know.
Anyone here know German..?
there's a book for sale on that site with chapter 17 listing these subjects,
which sound interesting, regarding chronic sinusitis, etc:
http://www.mundgeruch-experte.de/buch.htm#BookonCD
Stinknase oder Ozaena
Nasentropfen: Pro und Contra
Nasenspülungen
Seltene Erkrankungen der Nase
Tuberkulose der Nase
Nasendiphterie
Rotz
Fremdkörper in der Nase
Entzündungen der Nasennebenhöhlen
Akute Sinusitis
Chronische Sinusitis
I have a feeling I suffer from "Stinknase"
there's a book for sale on that site with chapter 17 listing these subjects,
which sound interesting, regarding chronic sinusitis, etc:
http://www.mundgeruch-experte.de/buch.htm#BookonCD
Stinknase oder Ozaena
Nasentropfen: Pro und Contra
Nasenspülungen
Seltene Erkrankungen der Nase
Tuberkulose der Nase
Nasendiphterie
Rotz
Fremdkörper in der Nase
Entzündungen der Nasennebenhöhlen
Akute Sinusitis
Chronische Sinusitis
I have a feeling I suffer from "Stinknase"
-
dravens
translated:
"Stinking nose or Ozaena nose drop: For and against nose flushings rare illnesses of the nose Tuberkulose of the nose Nasendiphterie Rotz foreign body in the nose inflammations of the nose beside caves of acutes Sinusitis chronic Sinusitis"
with: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
"Stinking nose or Ozaena nose drop: For and against nose flushings rare illnesses of the nose Tuberkulose of the nose Nasendiphterie Rotz foreign body in the nose inflammations of the nose beside caves of acutes Sinusitis chronic Sinusitis"
with: http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.