FYI
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Omega 3
FYI:
http://www.jacn.org/cgi/content/abstract/21/6/495
I have been using Omega 3 for the last 10days . For about 1 week , I noticed a fresher breath , an increase in saliva flow and an neutral saliva pH of 7 ( I tested 3 times a day the last week ) which is amazing since my mouth pH was always acidic , around 5 and I have tried to correct it in the past with alkaline food without much success . In my opinion , I think mouth pH has an important role in controlling bad breath bacteria and an alkaline pH is also a sign that there is less bacterial infection in your mouth .Omega 3 might be the answer for a neutral pH by it's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects .
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us
Will keep you informed about my progress .
http://www.jacn.org/cgi/content/abstract/21/6/495
I have been using Omega 3 for the last 10days . For about 1 week , I noticed a fresher breath , an increase in saliva flow and an neutral saliva pH of 7 ( I tested 3 times a day the last week ) which is amazing since my mouth pH was always acidic , around 5 and I have tried to correct it in the past with alkaline food without much success . In my opinion , I think mouth pH has an important role in controlling bad breath bacteria and an alkaline pH is also a sign that there is less bacterial infection in your mouth .Omega 3 might be the answer for a neutral pH by it's anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects .
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=us
Will keep you informed about my progress .
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.