Hi Guys,
I'm 28 from the UK and have had BB all my life. I used Thera products for a few years but these never worked and I always used to get ulcers. Now use K Force Balance from Australia which seem to work for about 30 mins.
Been to my dentist and everything is fine with my teeth and gums. I use a water flosser twice daily and a nasal irrigator (with some salt and carbonate of soda) but it's still bad. I have cereal with rice milk in the morning, salad at lunch and save my chicken etc for evenings.
Just browsing over this site shows the wide variety of opinions over what works! I am going to try Vit C and Actimel's (Pro biotic yoghurt) however I though yoghury was dairy therefore bad? When should I be drinking it?
Also, how do I get referred to an ENT in the UK? Not sure of the procedure and when I went to my doctor a few years ago, he referred me to the dentist and didn't seem too bothered.
Thanks
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
New poster
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Take a look at this thread, it answers some questions about eating yogurt in regards to bad breath.Wicked666 wrote:Cheers - I shall do!
Can anyone answer about the yoghurt / dairy question. I though dairy was bad but have read about some people having biotic yoghurt.
Thanks
viewtopic.php?t=2568
May I ask, f you or anyone knows, what can a vegan take to receive these live cultures/bacterias?KeepTrying09 wrote:Take a look at this thread, it answers some questions about eating yogurt in regards to bad breath.Wicked666 wrote:Cheers - I shall do!
Can anyone answer about the yoghurt / dairy question. I though dairy was bad but have read about some people having biotic yoghurt.
Thanks
viewtopic.php?t=2568
Many thanks
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.