THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Fecal taste from tonsils
Fecal taste from tonsils
Hi everyone. Recently I was just exploring my mouth and pressed against my tonsils. I then got a pure fecal taste in my mouth. I have done it again a few times and the same thing has happened. I do not appear to have any tonsil stones, well not that I can see of. Can they be hidden? Anyway, I was wondering if when you touch your tonsils this also happens to you? and if it is somewhat normal or if this definitely means that the problem is the tonsils. PLEASE HELP!
i would say 3 possibilities:
the first and i think thats it: there is a hidden tonsil stone
try to press on your tonsil with little pressure with a q-tipp and observe the whole tonsil doing so while using a flashligt with the other hand.
try water pik with low presssure or a needleless syringe with water, aim for the crypt or where you think it does stink.
2nd: chronic tonsilitis
3rd: fungus infection on tonsil
i would say the 3rd one is just mentioned to have a complete overlook, i guess its a hidden tonsil stone.
i had the same symptoms like u
good luck hunting.
the first and i think thats it: there is a hidden tonsil stone
try to press on your tonsil with little pressure with a q-tipp and observe the whole tonsil doing so while using a flashligt with the other hand.
try water pik with low presssure or a needleless syringe with water, aim for the crypt or where you think it does stink.
2nd: chronic tonsilitis
3rd: fungus infection on tonsil
i would say the 3rd one is just mentioned to have a complete overlook, i guess its a hidden tonsil stone.
i had the same symptoms like u
good luck hunting.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.