THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My cure

Tell us your story with bad breath
anne2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

My cure

Post by anne2007 »

Hello!

I tried a lot of things =; , the one is working for me is the mix powder \:D/ of fenugrec, curcuma and ginger root, twoo our three times half of spoon in a glass of water.

Cordially
;)
Anne
Last edited by anne2007 on Tue May 25, 2010 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
trouble
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Post by trouble »

hello anne!

how long did you try it, until this showed results?

edit: did you take the ground version, ground yourself? more details please :D
anne2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by anne2007 »

trouble wrote:hello anne!

how long did you try it, until this showed results?

edit: did you take the ground version, ground yourself? more details please :D
Hello,
At the first time, I used it for my stomach problems, and then I noted that my breath is … fresh.
I buy the powder in the grocery store and I mix in a plastic wrap. I take it now for few weeks and for instant I don’t think stop it.

My English is not very well but I hope you understand me :oops:
trouble
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Post by trouble »

everything fine with your english ;)

thank you for the detailed answer!
anne2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by anne2007 »

trouble wrote:everything fine with your english ;)

thank you for the detailed answer!
;)
If you try, say us about your result.

Cordially

anne
trouble
Junior
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:42 am

Post by trouble »

hi anne!

i could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)
anne2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by anne2007 »

trouble wrote:hi anne!

i could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)
Good luck \:D/

If there is no result in 3-4 days, you should find somewhere the fenugrec, it is very important O:)

Cordially

A.
Ihatemylife
Total Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Ihatemylife »

anne2007 wrote: I could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)
That's because it's not fenugrec it's "fenugreek" and it's a aromatic plant...and it's good for constipation and reducing pain.
And yes fenugreek it's known in the bad breath/body odor catergory too...

http://flavoursofindia.tripod.com/fenugreek.html
User avatar
Leonardo
Newbie
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: Galveston, TX

Post by Leonardo »

Hi Anne,

Please would you answer the following:

Wikipedia says there are 80 different types of curcuma. Which type did you use?

Did you buy all 3 ingrediants in grounded form? Or did you chop and ground them yourself (the ginger root for example)?

Are you using 1/2 a spoon of the mix in a glass of water 3 times a day? Or 3 spoons in a glass of water once a day?

Thanks!
anne2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by anne2007 »

Leonardo wrote:Hi Anne,

Please would you answer the following:

Wikipedia says there are 80 different types of curcuma. Which type did you use?

Did you buy all 3 ingrediants in grounded form? Or did you chop and ground them yourself (the ginger root for example)?

Are you using 1/2 a spoon of the mix in a glass of water 3 times a day? Or 3 spoons in a glass of water once a day?

Thanks!
Hello, Leonardo

So, I dont'know what's kind of curcuma they have in a grocery shop where I buy it, but I think all types are good.

I buy the three ingrediants in grounded form, like here:

http://www.kamdarspices.com/grounded-spices.html

I take a half of tea spoon in a glass of water twoo or three times per day.

O:)
anne2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by anne2007 »

Ihatemylife wrote:
anne2007 wrote: I could not get ground fenugrec, so i use curcuma and ginger. today is my first day, no results so far ;)
That's because it's not fenugrec it's "fenugreek" and it's a aromatic plant...and it's good for constipation and reducing pain.
And yes fenugreek it's known in the bad breath/body odor catergory too...

http://flavoursofindia.tripod.com/fenugreek.html
Ihatemylife, thanks !

=D>
becca123
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Post by becca123 »

hi anne what kind of bb did you have?
anne2007
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by anne2007 »

becca123 wrote:hi anne what kind of bb did you have?
Hello, Becca

I don't know exactly, it was certainly a trouble of digestif system (gastrointestinal tract) but I never made any analysis.

;)
User avatar
hali_grl
Sheriff
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Post by hali_grl »

hello anne
are u still cured by this regimen?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗