Well some of you may know I was cured with tocsilectomy. A month ago I had a sinus infection. It satarted with a cold then my snot gott yelloer and darker, Then I had head ache and tooth pain. Then the very next day it hit me, Nose fart came back. It ws the exact same smell I had constantly before my tonsilectomy. ust like sewage.
Im wondering if anyone that sufferes from nose fart could have a mild infection. Just something to think about.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
nasoe fart could be infection
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.