THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How many Danactives/day?
How many Danactives/day?
Hey guys....just a quick question (couldn't find the answer by googling). If you drink the probiotic drink Danactive, how many do you have a day? I just take one but I wasn't sure if that was enough. Also do you take probiotic bills in addition? I appreciate the help 
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Re: How many Danactives/day?
Generally yogurt has between 4 and 10 million Colony Forming Units (CFUs) of probiotic bacteria per serving (that is if it hasn't been killed off already by processing techniques).BBsucks wrote:Hey guys....just a quick question (couldn't find the answer by googling). If you drink the probiotic drink Danactive, how many do you have a day? I just take one but I wasn't sure if that was enough. Also do you take probiotic bills in addition? I appreciate the help
Just to put that in perspective, one of the probiotic supplements I take has 35 billion CFUs per capsule, and I even took a probiotic once that had 100 billion per packet. A very popular one in Europe called VSL#3 has 450 billion per packet.
So in my opinion you should take probiotic supplements as well, as their numbers of probiotic bacteria are far higher than what you'll get in yogurt.
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Sure, no problem. Here are the links to the website I bought mine from.BBsucks wrote:Thanks for your response it was very helpful! Any chance you'd share the name of the probiotic you are taking?
http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Pri ... us-Bifidus
http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Pri ... lus-Optima
http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Pri ... i-90-Vcaps
http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Pri ... -Intensive
Also, if you wanna see a really cool video on how each one of those probiotics affect the way homemade yogurt turns out then you can check out this thread (scroll towards the bottom).
viewtopic.php?t=2568
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
Yeah, it's the same brand but each one has different strains of probiotic bacteria.BBsucks wrote:Ahhh you are awesome thanksSo basically they are all the same but different forms correct?
Oh, I don't have BB anymore...that was taken care of back in 2007 when I was treated for my Candida infection. But I do believe that the probiotics as well as all the other natural antifungals I take keeps the Candida from coming back.BBsucks wrote:Has this helped your BB at all?
I alternate between each one. For example one day i'd take the Optima, and then the next day i'd take the Bifidus and Reuteri. Then every couple weeks i'd take one of the Intensive ones. I think that's the best bet to make sure you're getting a good mix of all the probiotic bacteria.BBsucks wrote:Also are you just taking 1 dose/day or multiple?
You will be! Just don't give up in your search for a cure. Keep Trying!BBsucks wrote:I appreciate all of your help & hope one day I can be a great source of info for others!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.