THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Ever Asked Any 1?ok Im not saying Halitophobia is true but..
[quote="trouble"]didn't they talk to you about your score?!?!
[/quote
Hey trouble
Yes, they said they 80 is ok but would prefer people to be between 20 and 40....but that would cost me an absolute fortune in their treatments (repeated teeth cleaning basically)...I've already spent 500 quid just having tests and lectures on oral hygiene and drinking water?????? (yawn...as if I didnt know...). So, I just wanted confirmation from guys on here that 80 without cleaning etc for hours is an okay score coz I cant afford anymore appointments. Plus I read on internet sites that a score under 100 is fine.
Ho hum
Hey trouble
Yes, they said they 80 is ok but would prefer people to be between 20 and 40....but that would cost me an absolute fortune in their treatments (repeated teeth cleaning basically)...I've already spent 500 quid just having tests and lectures on oral hygiene and drinking water?????? (yawn...as if I didnt know...). So, I just wanted confirmation from guys on here that 80 without cleaning etc for hours is an okay score coz I cant afford anymore appointments. Plus I read on internet sites that a score under 100 is fine.
Ho hum
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.