THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

A few good things recently

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
arawrebirth20
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:57 pm

A few good things recently

Post by arawrebirth20 »

I have only posted a couple of things here,but wanted to share a very small thing that made me very happy recently.
I am a healthcare worker and unfortunately have to breathe in patients face alot.There is no getting around talking to them and I witness bad reactions everyday.But,I had a really nice lady that needed someone to talk to about her home situation and I was eager to help and maybe connect with someone.She proceeded to vent to me for like 30 minutes never once signaling that my breath bothered her!She repeatedly thanked me for listening and I even went back later that day to check on her and she seemed to enjoy my company.I know that doesnt seem like much,but in the past couple years I have really suffered socially as I am sure you all are familiar.for unrelated reasons,I have lost contact with much of my family and feel lost sometimes.Any human connection is precious to me,so I always try to hold things like this close.Thanks for reading!
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗