When it comes to probiotics, the more the merrier. Just find one that has multiple strains of probiotic bacteria. I'd recommend one with at least 10 billion CFUs (colony forming units) per dose, but you can find some with up to 400 billion CFUs per dose if you look around.why me/us wrote:I'm prepared to take this for the rest of my life if it will eradicate my bb. I'm taking 9 billion parts. Any suggestions for dosage?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
Hey guys, new to this board trying to find a cure... After trying pretty much everything I started taking acidophilus capsules (Nature made 500 million) twice daily 2 days ago, as well as today I started taking chlorophyll capsules (GNC triple chlorophyll). For those of you who have been cured using the acidophilus I was wondering how long it took you to start noticing results? and also did your symptoms get any worse before they got better? Thanks
yesterday i ordered this product below called gi detox it has 3billion acidophilus organisms as well as prebiotics, fibers, herbs, & dg enzymes. so this is a prebiotic, probiotic, colon cleasner, akalizer, & enzymer all in one. ive never taken powdered probiotics before or prebiotics to help feed the good bacteria i pray this works!
ps
im also gonna order some candida clear on friday
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1023/ItemDetail
ingredients:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Scoop (10 grams)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 35
Total Carbohydrate 7 grams 2%
Dietary Fiber 2 grams 8%
Sugars 2 grams
Protein 1 gram
Sodium 5 mg <1%
Pineapple Powder (fruit) 4 grams *
Papaya Powder (fruit) 1.8 grams *
Oat Bran (hulls) 1.65 grams *
Psyllium Husk Powder
(Plantago ovata) (hulls) 1 gram *
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
(fruit) 200 mg *
Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa)
(microalgae) 200 mg *
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL)
Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (standardized to not more than 3% glycyrrhizinic acid) 200 mg *
Flaxseed Powder
(Linum usitatissimum) 200 mg *
Ginger Root 200 mg *
Red Clover (flowers) 200 mg *
Slippery Elm Bark 200 mg *
Turmeric
(Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 100 mg *
Lactobacillus acidophilus
(providing 3 billion viable organisms at the time of manufacture) 30 mg *
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
(Cichorium intybus) (root)
ps
im also gonna order some candida clear on friday
http://www.swansonvitamins.com/SW1023/ItemDetail
ingredients:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 1 Scoop (10 grams)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 35
Total Carbohydrate 7 grams 2%
Dietary Fiber 2 grams 8%
Sugars 2 grams
Protein 1 gram
Sodium 5 mg <1%
Pineapple Powder (fruit) 4 grams *
Papaya Powder (fruit) 1.8 grams *
Oat Bran (hulls) 1.65 grams *
Psyllium Husk Powder
(Plantago ovata) (hulls) 1 gram *
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus)
(fruit) 200 mg *
Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa)
(microalgae) 200 mg *
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL)
Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (standardized to not more than 3% glycyrrhizinic acid) 200 mg *
Flaxseed Powder
(Linum usitatissimum) 200 mg *
Ginger Root 200 mg *
Red Clover (flowers) 200 mg *
Slippery Elm Bark 200 mg *
Turmeric
(Curcuma longa) (rhizome) 100 mg *
Lactobacillus acidophilus
(providing 3 billion viable organisms at the time of manufacture) 30 mg *
Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)
(Cichorium intybus) (root)
-
hopefulguy
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:42 am
day 3
so today was my third day of taking the probiotics and the first day taking a chlorophyll pill in the morning...I don't really know if I should continue or not, I feel that it may be making my BB worse, but that could also be a sign that it is working? Before when I did the lick test there was an odor to it that I can't really explain (almost sourish I guess) and now when i do it there is a different smell but not as strong. My mouth has just started feeling odd since yesterday, it doesn't feel clean and my tongue just feels dirty even right after scraping and brushing. What do you guys think? Keep going or try and get back to the way I was...
BerryKiwi and Bishop, i am looking on the link you provided and there are different types of probiotics. Which one did you get?
The options are:
Chewable Probiotic Acidophilus with Bifidus (100 Chewable Wafers), Extra Strength Probiotic Acidophilus with Pectin (100 Capsules) , Extra Strength Acidophilus Probiotic Gold (60 Capsules), or Probiotic Acidophilus (100 Capsules)
The options are:
Chewable Probiotic Acidophilus with Bifidus (100 Chewable Wafers), Extra Strength Probiotic Acidophilus with Pectin (100 Capsules) , Extra Strength Acidophilus Probiotic Gold (60 Capsules), or Probiotic Acidophilus (100 Capsules)
After taking the gi detox since friday i have noticed that i am 'cool' (according to chinese medicine) i was very 'hot' before. My mouth & stomach feels cooler, my breath is not as hot, my tongue is less coated, my digestion has improved, etc. I noticed that my breath feels cooler, fresher, & more alkaline right after using it i drink it two times a day and sit some on my tongue. I can tell im becoming more alkaline by my coolness i think its working for my candida too bc i just feel better overall. I ordered some candida clear which i should get tommorrow or wed i cant wait bc these products togather should work excellent!
I'm detoxing by going on a 7-10 day water & detox tea fast when i get my candida clear i feel like this is it for me. 
hali_grl
great update. youre still hard on the case .
great update. youre still hard on the case .
Last edited by deebo on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Did anyone try the Acidophilus Probiotic capsules?
BerryKiwi wrote:I posted yesterday about my cure for Halitosis using Acidophilus probiotic capsules.
I remember visiting this site over a year ago when I was researching cures for my bad breath and several people said they were getting a tonsillectomy because that solves the problem of the tonsil stones that probably were causing the bad breath. I went ahead and talked to my doctor and had my tonsils removed. I was so excited and thought that was the end of my problems. Sad to say it was not. I remember I spent my holidays depressed and alone.
I felt sad knowing that there were so many of us out there with this problem. Now that I found this supplement, I want all of you to know about it and try it. It only costs $4 a bottle. It is sold over the counter without a prescription and is in the vitamin section of any drug store..
It will be 1 week tomorrow without bad breath. I can finally focus on other things in life instead of my breath and how to hide it. I lived with gum, mints, breath spray in my mouth all the time to keep anyone from acting like they wanted to run away from me. I notice people are talking to me longer now and I feel carefree and confident. It has changed my life.
I am telling you this stuff is really good and good for you. I spoke with the pharmacist today and she said Acidophilus is good bacteria that our body already has but sometimes we don't have enough due to sickness, other medications or certain foods we re eating. It fights the bad bacteria and prevents health problems such as IBS, Lactose Intolerance. It is recommended for bad breath that is caused by gastrointestital problems.
Please I urge those of you who suffer from the same symptoms I had along with bad breath: white coating in back of tongue, tonsil stones, to please try it. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
First of all sorry for my bad english. Thank you very much for your help! You helped save my life! These capsules solved my problem.
It will be 10 day without bad breath.It's amazing. I tried everyrhing ( peroxid, metronidazol, flossing, mints, gum, chewing mint, parsley, gargling with everything from vinegar to baking soda. None of it worked. I went to an ear nose throat doctor. He said I had post nasal drip. I received several antobiotikums, nasal sprays but its not woked. My bad breath did not! After using these capsules my bad breath take away. I wish to thank you again! Everybody should try it! ( my capsules contains 2 milliard acidophilus. Keep it in fridge!) Good luck Everyone!
I'm currently trying a brand of probiotics called inner health plus. Each capsule has 25 billion good bacteria. I'm taking one capsule in the morning and one before bed. Will let you know how I go.
http://innerhealth.com.au/content/produ ... ealth-plus
http://innerhealth.com.au/content/produ ... ealth-plus
Hey girl I am so happy with the fact that you are getting resultshali_grl wrote:After taking the gi detox since friday i have noticed that i am 'cool' (according to chinese medicine) i was very 'hot' before. My mouth & stomach feels cooler, my breath is not as hot, my tongue is less coated, my digestion has improved, etc. I noticed that my breath feels cooler, fresher, & more alkaline right after using it i drink it two times a day and sit some on my tongue. I can tell im becoming more alkaline by my coolness i think its working for my candida too bc i just feel better overall. I ordered some candida clear which i should get tommorrow or wed i cant wait bc these products togather should work excellent!I'm detoxing by going on a 7-10 day water & detox tea fast when i get my candida clear i feel like this is it for me.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.