THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

If I was right, what would cause it? please answer!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
me
Advanced
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:26 am

If I was right, what would cause it? please answer!!!

Post by me »

I am 100% that my poop breath is basically caused by the gasses emaneiting from my poop.

1) My breath it is greatly affected for wether I go to the bathroom or not, and also for what I eat.
2) I can almost feel gas zipping out.
3) Although my nose gas realising seems to be constant, from time to time my it seems to come out stronger for like a split second. Almost as if I was releaising a big smelly fart but throug my nose.
4) Also people seems to be more aware of my nose fart as I'm eating. Almost as if the food going in causes the gas to come out.
5) The breath is so much alike poop that theres simply no way is something else.

Now what could be causing gas to zip out like that?????? Thats the question!!!!
User avatar
KeepTrying09
Sheriff
Posts: 463
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
Location: Thailand

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Have you ever tried Chlorophyll supplements? They are supposed to help with smelly gas/feces.
firecracker
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am

Post by firecracker »

Hi...have you cut alcohol out completely? If you still drink that could have some effect. Best to not drink at all. Do you have a very dry mouth...I notice smokers who have been smoking all night, their mouth dries and they have poop breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗