THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My story - BB for 15 years (and counting...)

Tell us your story with bad breath
BBsucks
Newbie
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am

My story - BB for 15 years (and counting...)

Post by BBsucks »

Hey everyone,

First of all thank you all for keeping me sane. I have been lurking and it is so nice to see new ideas to try for curing BB. Knowing that something someday has to help me makes it easier to get through the days.

I have had BB since around age 15. I knew this because my jerk of a step father used to make comments (right after I had brushed my teeth!) like "you stink - go brush again." My mother also kindly said to me one night that my breath smells & I might want to brush my teeth. Since then I've had A ZILLION comments through the years and it is slowly wearing down at me.

My breath has a fecal smell to it. Sometimes tiny yellow balls come from my tonsils and when I smash them they smell like raw crap! And STRONG! I have a VERY white coating to my tongue. My BB is definitely getting much worse. And the last year I've noticed that my vaginal (outside, not inside) area is VERY dry and itchy (hubby & I have never slept with anyone else so this is NOT STD related at all!)

I'm wondering if I could have some kind of infection that is making my bad breath worse and starting me to have a dry vagina?

Anything you ladies and gents would recommend to me? I'm always willing to try something new :) Oh and I forgot to mention that I COUNSEL face to face DAILY! It is pure misery let me tell you.

Jackie
firecracker
Newbie
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am

Post by firecracker »

Hi Jackie,
I got my bad breath around age 20.
I feel your pain...when I talk to people I dont really look them in the eye much because I like to just play it off like I'm not aware of it if they catch any bad breath from me. And I just lack self confidence due to this problem.

As for your dryness...it might be vaginitis...which is a bacterial infection sometimes from very small pieces of feces..we know those two holes are mightly close..and sometimes during foreplay bacteria could get there. This can happen with the same partner. You should get checked out for it.

I have the same problem with tonsil stones and deep crypts that stink.

Do you drink often? I used to be a weekend beer binger..and the next day I would have fecal breath..and breathe it out of my nose. I think fecal breath is something to do with the intestines. Its just my hunch since thats where poop resides. Constipation could be a sign of something going on there.
Well hope we get better.
halitosisux
Moderator
Posts: 3266
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by halitosisux »

firecracker, this kind of fecal smell from binge drinking can be related to the liver. You might want to investigate if there is any connection.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗