THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
-
needacure1
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 am
BB is Ruining my LIFE!!!! Will we ever find a cure?
Hi everyone. I am new to this website, but when I saw others who are suffering from BB just like me I had to join!
I have had bad breath since 10th grade (or at least that’s when all the mean and hurtful comments about my breath came in). I am 22 now and BB has been ruining my life. I had a boyfriend for about a few days, but he broke up with me and gossiped to his friends about my breath. No one wants to date me because of the way I smell, I'm really pretty and I can usually get any guy I want except when they smell my breath. I really need help.
I even attempted s*****e once because people said such hurtful things about my BB. I have great hygiene, so I don’t know why my breath is so bad. Please help, I’m so lonely and tired of keeping this bottled up. Also, I do have post nasal drip and I've had my wisdom teeth pulled. And whenever I ask my family if I have bad breath (I even talk and blow my breath in their faces) they say they don’t smell anything. Trust me, my family would tell me if I smelled bad, they are very blunt! lol What should I do? ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
Hi everyone.
Hi, I'm new to this website too. Actually just happened across it. Though I have been researching medical data specifically to do with fungal infections. Particularly candida. If someone has a fungal infection in their upper respiratory area or near their mouth in general. That can give them bad breath along with other ailments. I know this, that most people are living with an acidic Ph level in their bodily fluids. I am not talking about your stomach, which requires lots of acid to function properly. I am talking about our diets in general. We as a modern culture consume far too many acid forming foods. The result is a Ph level that is too acidic. The Japanese who have a history of living long and healthy lives in general believe in eating low amounts of acid forming foods. They also believe that a lot of the diseases and ailments we get in the west are as a result of a diet rich in acid forming foods. Bad breath included!
Visit these websites if you want to know more.
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/lemon%20water.htm
http://www.naturalhealthschool.com/acid-alkaline.html
Now I know this sounds crazy. But one of the best ways to alkalize your body is to eat a lemon ( peeled & sliced ) and with the pips taken out. Or juice it and drink it. ( I suggest adding some water to dilute it ) before you go to bed. Rinse your mouth out with water if you want afterward. Also half an hour before you eat anything or drink anything do the same for your morning. This prepares your body for the onslaught of acidic foods to come.
By the way coffee is very acid forming.
Lemons are unique in that although they are acidic, when they are digested they become extremely alkaline. Thus making your body ( and mouth ) a less hospitable place for bad bacteria and fungus.
Just a thought, hope it helps.
Peace
Visit these websites if you want to know more.
http://www.quantumbalancing.com/news/lemon%20water.htm
http://www.naturalhealthschool.com/acid-alkaline.html
Now I know this sounds crazy. But one of the best ways to alkalize your body is to eat a lemon ( peeled & sliced ) and with the pips taken out. Or juice it and drink it. ( I suggest adding some water to dilute it ) before you go to bed. Rinse your mouth out with water if you want afterward. Also half an hour before you eat anything or drink anything do the same for your morning. This prepares your body for the onslaught of acidic foods to come.
By the way coffee is very acid forming.
Lemons are unique in that although they are acidic, when they are digested they become extremely alkaline. Thus making your body ( and mouth ) a less hospitable place for bad bacteria and fungus.
Just a thought, hope it helps.
Peace
-
needacure1
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 am
Thanks for all of the supportive comments! It's really hard dealing with bad breath! It's a serious illness that no one takes seriously! Sometimes I wish all doctors and scientists had bad breath. That way they would be more serious about finding a cure. School is starting for me soon and I just can't bear to be teased anymore! What do you all do when people make facial expressions or evil comments?
-
firecracker
- Newbie
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 am
If you really want to do something about it and you have the willpower....eat lots of salad greens, lemons or limes, no coffee, no alcohol, lay off yeast (bread)..but I think Ezekial 4:9 bread might be ok..its what i use, and its good! No fast food, no processed food. Only pure food..like veggies, fruits. I know its hard to stick to it...but you can probably have an occasional treat..as in a good dinner treat. No sugar, no sweets. No eating big amounts of cheese or milk. I drink almond milk...but hemp milk is even healthier.
In the beginning just start with eating healthy all day...and allow yourself to have one meal that is a treat. When I try to go an a strict diet like this...I luckily don't crave sweets. Suddenly a tuna fish sandwich with mayonaise mixed in sounds like a naughty delicious treat. ..suddenly some malt-o-meal and buttered toast sounds naughty. The things I usually pass over to eat something worse...those things suddenly sound so good.
Get lots of sun! So long as your skin can handle it. Get a green powder mix..with spirulina and chlorella..that you just add to water and drink. When you have a weekend away from school..you could try experimenting with garlic its a powerful antibiotic. Check your tonsils for tonsil stones...as they do smell and your breath is better when they are removed. Get a tongue scraper and scrape every morning.
Hope this helps.
If you have PND...and bad breath due to that....stop eating cheese! No cream cheese, cut out the milk. Any cheese related food like cottage cheese. You can get a nettie pot and cleanse your sinuses...you pour water down your nose. I like to pour it straight in and fill it run down my throat and the water comes out the mouth. This will help dillute mucus.
In the beginning just start with eating healthy all day...and allow yourself to have one meal that is a treat. When I try to go an a strict diet like this...I luckily don't crave sweets. Suddenly a tuna fish sandwich with mayonaise mixed in sounds like a naughty delicious treat. ..suddenly some malt-o-meal and buttered toast sounds naughty. The things I usually pass over to eat something worse...those things suddenly sound so good.
Get lots of sun! So long as your skin can handle it. Get a green powder mix..with spirulina and chlorella..that you just add to water and drink. When you have a weekend away from school..you could try experimenting with garlic its a powerful antibiotic. Check your tonsils for tonsil stones...as they do smell and your breath is better when they are removed. Get a tongue scraper and scrape every morning.
Hope this helps.
If you have PND...and bad breath due to that....stop eating cheese! No cream cheese, cut out the milk. Any cheese related food like cottage cheese. You can get a nettie pot and cleanse your sinuses...you pour water down your nose. I like to pour it straight in and fill it run down my throat and the water comes out the mouth. This will help dillute mucus.
-
needacure1
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:04 am
Hi all,
I was browsing the net and I found some information about a bad breath doctor that claims to be able to find the cause for a person's bad breath. I think it's California Clinic, or something like that. Has anyone ever heard of this doctor or his office? Has anyone every tried his treatments? Did they work?? I am so desperate right now. School starts soon and I am totally freaking out! I want a boyfriend this year but I know I won't have one if bad breath continues to follow me! I am going to buy some lemons and lemon juice tomorrow. Also, there are so many sinus fluid drops in walgreens and rite aid that have saline. is this good for the sinus and post nasal drip problems? Has anyone tried any of them and did it cause you to have bad breath from your nose? I don't have bad breath from my nose, but I just thought I would ask.
I was browsing the net and I found some information about a bad breath doctor that claims to be able to find the cause for a person's bad breath. I think it's California Clinic, or something like that. Has anyone ever heard of this doctor or his office? Has anyone every tried his treatments? Did they work?? I am so desperate right now. School starts soon and I am totally freaking out! I want a boyfriend this year but I know I won't have one if bad breath continues to follow me! I am going to buy some lemons and lemon juice tomorrow. Also, there are so many sinus fluid drops in walgreens and rite aid that have saline. is this good for the sinus and post nasal drip problems? Has anyone tried any of them and did it cause you to have bad breath from your nose? I don't have bad breath from my nose, but I just thought I would ask.
Saline nasal spray will lessen your pnd, and should take under control your BB,because the anaerobic bacteria that cause bad breath "love" the amino acids which are the building blocks of the proteins that are found in post nasal drip and even in dairy foods. But the spray will do little to combat bacterial and viral growth that leads to post nasal drip. I suggest you to:needacure1 wrote:Also, there are so many sinus fluid drops in walgreens and rite aid that have saline. is this good for the sinus and post nasal drip problems? Has anyone tried any of them and did it cause you to have bad breath from your nose? I don't have bad breath from my nose, but I just thought I would ask.
1) da a test for candida and eventually deal with it. Candida is the real cause for a lot of BB
2)SERACH WELL for tonsil stones, maybe they are well hidden inside your tonsils
3) Use saline solution used for nasal irrigation, it's safe and one of the best method to keep pnd under control.
Best wishes
I FOUND A SOLUTION TO BB AT LAST
Hello,
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one or two week after taking the first tablet. Chlorella is very popular in Japan, full of vitamins, minerals etc.. In addition to have stopped my BB I feel much more energetic. I hope it will work on you as well as it does on me. I take apple cider vinegar too (2 table spoon a day in a glass of water). But I think that chlorella alone is responsible for stopping my BB. It is well known to to help fight body odours. Have a look on Internet about it. You will be impressed.
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one or two week after taking the first tablet. Chlorella is very popular in Japan, full of vitamins, minerals etc.. In addition to have stopped my BB I feel much more energetic. I hope it will work on you as well as it does on me. I take apple cider vinegar too (2 table spoon a day in a glass of water). But I think that chlorella alone is responsible for stopping my BB. It is well known to to help fight body odours. Have a look on Internet about it. You will be impressed.
SOLUTION FOR BB THAT WORKS FOR ME AT LAST
Hello,
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one or two week after taking the first tablet. Chlorella is very popular in Japan, full of vitamins, minerals etc.. In addition to have stopped my BB I feel much more energetic. I hope it will work on you as well as it does on me. I take apple cider vinegar too (2 table spoon a day in a glass of water). But I think that chlorella alone is responsible for stopping my BB. It is well known to to help fight body odours. Have a look on Internet about it. You will be impressed.
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one or two week after taking the first tablet. Chlorella is very popular in Japan, full of vitamins, minerals etc.. In addition to have stopped my BB I feel much more energetic. I hope it will work on you as well as it does on me. I take apple cider vinegar too (2 table spoon a day in a glass of water). But I think that chlorella alone is responsible for stopping my BB. It is well known to to help fight body odours. Have a look on Internet about it. You will be impressed.
Re: I FOUND A SOLUTION TO BB AT LAST
Hi angie28,angi28 wrote:Hello,
I have been suffering from BB since I was a teenager. Nothing would work to stop the problem. After searches on Internet, I recently (two months ago) discovered chlorella (a seaweed). I bought in a healthshop and I cannot tell you how happy I am about it, I think my BB disappeared maybe one or two week after taking the first tablet. Chlorella is very popular in Japan, full of vitamins, minerals etc.. In addition to have stopped my BB I feel much more energetic. I hope it will work on you as well as it does on me. I take apple cider vinegar too (2 table spoon a day in a glass of water). But I think that chlorella alone is responsible for stopping my BB. It is well known to to help fight body odours. Have a look on Internet about it. You will be impressed.
the way chlorella worked for you is a symptom of your mercury poisoning, since chlorella is a well known antimercury detoxification agent
http://www.naturalnews.com/027361_chlor ... _food.html
Your Bb was, with high probablity, from candida, since candida infection is indicated as body reply to mercury poison (candida "eats" mercury)
Some doctors have proposed that Candida overgrowth develops as a defense mechanism as the body struggles to cope with mercury and other heavy metals. It is well known from nature that fungi are able to bond with heavy metals.
When mercury and other heavy metals are in the body, the cell walls of Candida bind to mercury and other heavy metals and prevent it from entering the blood stream. It acts like a sponge soaking up the mercury.
There does not appear to be any published research on this relationship between Candida overgrowth and mercury toxicity but that may be due to the fact that orthodox medicine does not acknowledge that intestinal Candida exists nor that dental mercury amalgam is dangerous.
Since chlorella cleared your body of mercury, cleared candida infection and consequently your BB as well and even your new level of energy is a proof of your mercury detoxification. http://www.cfspages.com/fire.html
Do you have any mercury amalgams? Do you eat a lot of sea fish like tuna?
Best wishes
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.