THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hello.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mimmi
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello.

Post by mimmi »

Hello.
I can not live with my bad breath longer, feel so damn bad! Do not know what to do?! Consider s*****e :( I've tried just about everything but there is nothing that has helped. Have a "lump" in the back of the throat that refuses to go away and the white coating on the tongue. I smell rotten fish in the mouth. I can fill up a room with my breath in minutes :( I know everyone is doing as bad as me in here on the forum but what I do?!

I would also add that I have been to the doctor and made an endoscopi and it turned out that I have h.pyloris. I got the pills but after reading my bad breath came back, so it is probably not the cause :(
sputnik
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:58 am

Post by sputnik »

Hi mimmi,

First of all, you've got to hang in there ok. Try to stay positive and never ever give up looking for a cure.

If you've had H.Pyloris, your doctor probably gave you antibiotics. My advice to you is to probiotics.
Here are a couple of links for good probiotics:

http://www.amazon.com/Mercola-Complete- ... B001GFBC7S

http://www.vitacost.com/Natures-Way-Pri ... dientFacts
cool
Junior
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon May 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Post by cool »

have you been to a bad breath clinic or seen any experts yet?
mimmi
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 8:21 pm

hello

Post by mimmi »

Sputnik, thanks so much for the tips! Will look through it.

Cool, no I have just been to see my family doctor. Because we have no clinics that specialize in bad breath here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗