THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Copper levels - off the chart

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tony
Junior
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Copper levels - off the chart

Post by tony »

I have just been tested for my mineral levels and my copper levels were off the chart.

Out of the hundreds of tests I have had over the years I believe I maybe onto something?

I have started taking perscribed vitamins to hopefully balance it out.

If anyone has anything to add it will be much appreciated.

Thanks
hope4now
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:32 am
Gender:

Post by hope4now »

I know zinc and vitamin C reduce copper levels. You don't want it to go too low though. Copper prevents aneurysms and strokes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗