THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Qestion re; xylitol

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Hooch
Newbie
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 11:09 am

Qestion re; xylitol

Post by Hooch »

Oops I accidentally originally posted this question in the 'Acute section' (if only it was acute).

Anyway...can some kind soul tell me what I do with Perfect Sweet 100% Xylitol? I just bought a bag coz I heard many good things about it...so do I eat a couple of spoonfulls...or do I swish it around my mouth and spit it out..or do I dissolve in water, swish and spit...or swallow it??? How much should I be taking..

thanks for your help :P
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗