hi folks, I was going to try zymax or halitonic from ebay as a cure for my bb, but my missus was aghast at the £20 odd a pop price.....try explaining to a non sufferer that price is a minute worry in the great scheme of things lol.
I was hoping someone had any experience and could advise on whether or not it was beneficial?
Gonna post this anyway, but I'll try a search
Cheers
Chris
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
zymax ? halitonic?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.