Halito,
I am quite familiar with oral candidiasis and that is why I am constantly telling people on this forum there is only a very small chance that it is what's causing their white tongue.
The point I was trying to make is that the good doctor, responded in his list, that a white tongue is not an infection. Of course it is not LIKELY that candidiasis is the cause but to say, as a blanket statement, that a white tongue is NOT an infection without first culturing it, is a little odd.
Furthermore, there are other infections that cause white tongue...........see hairy leukoplakia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_leukoplakia, which again, are an overgrowth of an opportunistic bacteria.
Notanymore
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dentist advice on White tongue
this hairy luko stuff seems to me almost what I have My tongue hairs arent really long but they are and white. The only time they were short was when the mystiriously diminished when I awas putting antifungal on a rash I thought was wingworm or something. The hairs went away completely and it was smooth but it came back. So I know the tongue I hav enow is not normal. Im almost sure now this is what I have but not on a drastic level
Dentist
Regular visit to a dentist is the only good option for everyone. I am a regular patient of my spam was removed for being an asshole. He told me some tips to follow in daily life and so do i. Luckily, i don't have any dental problem.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.