I truly need some honest input. I have no one else. Please. Mainly females.
I need someoen to tell me what the smell is and to tell me if m breath tickles ther nose or throat or makes them cough. I cannot rely on my son anymore. Its too panful for him. Please. be willing to tell me the truth. If it smells like ass, then say it.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone in west MIchigan
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.