THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
vitamin d3
vitamin d3
Been doing lots of reading up on vit D3. It has been known to cure women of yeast infections, vaginal bacterial infections and stomach infections. I started taking it yeasterday and I can tell you that I have been experiencing die off effects ever since (dizzy, nauseous, light-headed and tired). It may be a reaction to the vitamin, but I do not think so, because when I feel the effects coming on I take 4000mg of vit. C and I feel much better. Which is what they said to do for die off. I am currently taking 4000iu of vit D3 with K2 and will be adding L-glutamine soon. The recommended dose of D3 is 50,000 A WEEK. They say you can get plenty from the sun, but really most people can't and most everyone is deficient. Google it! I also take A, B, and lots of C. Just in case this is all due to mercury poisoning I take a lot of cilantro and I plan to get my amalgam fillings out very soon.
I hope this is it - been battling off and on for 20 years now. Went to see a very accurate psychic recently (after giving up on my doctor). She said she saw lots of bacteria and yeast. Makes sense since I have acid reflux, pnd, and yeast infections. I am just so tired of watching every little thing that goes in my mouth - which isn't much - I'm hungry all the time!
Please, let this be it!
I hope this is it - been battling off and on for 20 years now. Went to see a very accurate psychic recently (after giving up on my doctor). She said she saw lots of bacteria and yeast. Makes sense since I have acid reflux, pnd, and yeast infections. I am just so tired of watching every little thing that goes in my mouth - which isn't much - I'm hungry all the time!
Please, let this be it!
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
Tired..i can assure you those aint die off effects your experiencing. its just the reaction your body takes on when low amounts of vitamin d are entering cell walls. try standing in low intensity sunlight for half an hour and get back in the house.. youll experience exactly the same ''die off'' effects.
I took vitamin D3 last year and i really thought i was gonna die.
I couldn't breath after i took it and my hands and feet became red and itchy like crazy. I still have it somewhere but i'm afraid to take it.
I was reading some of my old post again yesterday and noticed that i was taking vitamin B compley back then. I was kind of happy because my tongue started to look more pink and clean. I thought it was because I was eating more raw of course, but now i'm not so sure.Couple of weeks ago I started taking the vitamin B complex again and also low sugar diet that i've been on forever, and i experienced the same thing aigain. Again i stopped taking the vitamin last week and my tongue became white and nasty again. I've started my B complex again this week because now I really think that this could be a vitamin problem. I'm taking 2 tablets a day at the same time . Today i'm gonna buy a new bottle and higher my dose to 4 a day .
I couldn't breath after i took it and my hands and feet became red and itchy like crazy. I still have it somewhere but i'm afraid to take it.
I was reading some of my old post again yesterday and noticed that i was taking vitamin B compley back then. I was kind of happy because my tongue started to look more pink and clean. I thought it was because I was eating more raw of course, but now i'm not so sure.Couple of weeks ago I started taking the vitamin B complex again and also low sugar diet that i've been on forever, and i experienced the same thing aigain. Again i stopped taking the vitamin last week and my tongue became white and nasty again. I've started my B complex again this week because now I really think that this could be a vitamin problem. I'm taking 2 tablets a day at the same time . Today i'm gonna buy a new bottle and higher my dose to 4 a day .
People tend to stay indoors and cover up in cold weather, regardless of sunshine. So they get much less sun on their skin, which is how vitamin D is generated.stevo96 wrote:I don't know about that - I live in Australia and it's sunny all year round, everyone still catches colds in winter.... probably more to do with the temperature drop than the lack of sunshine.
agreed . there are lots of factors to getting enough usable D .
Kevin addresses it in this vid at about 4:50 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_WGLGzTcM
Kevin addresses it in this vid at about 4:50 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_WGLGzTcM
I forgot to mention, that people also get much less D from the Sun these days due to wearing sunscreen. It's the UV that triggers the skin to create the D. That's why staying indoors with artificial lighting doesn't work, unless it's a Sun lamp.
I've been getting good results just taking 1000 IU of D3 every day. bb is not 100% gone but definitely at least 50% better. Getting fewer reactions, feeling less self-conscious. Maybe it's just improving my mental outlook.
Everyone here should give D3 a try. At the very least you'll get fewer colds and flu this winter. I have a feeling I won't get sick this winter. It would be interesting to hear other people's results.
I've been getting good results just taking 1000 IU of D3 every day. bb is not 100% gone but definitely at least 50% better. Getting fewer reactions, feeling less self-conscious. Maybe it's just improving my mental outlook.
Everyone here should give D3 a try. At the very least you'll get fewer colds and flu this winter. I have a feeling I won't get sick this winter. It would be interesting to hear other people's results.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.