Your Email Address:

First Name:

try chlorella

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noptical
God

Re: nopotical

Post by noptical »

baguio wrote:
noptical wrote:But its still the solution for some, so you better try it. Because it didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont work for you too.
Yes - but to a point. There has to be a stage where this forum closes the door on certain treatments when it becomes clear that its not having any real and lasting effect.

There are always going to be links for this stuff (and a multitude of other products) on the net suggesting that its the cure. The opportunity here is that people can have confidence in the info posted. Furthermore, if we do reach a point where we're satisfied that a certain treatment doesnt work, advising others of this is going to do a couple of things;
1. save them money
2. save them placing misguided hope in that treatment
3. encourage them to fast track onto the next treatment that is being discussed as a possible solution - which is better for them and for us all as a whole.
Yes we did that already to TheraBreath and other "bad breath" products because they never work and THEY ARENT MEANT TO because they will lose millions. I know two people who reported having complete relief by taking chlorella. Chlorella is not a brand name, its a product made by many companies and its not a "bad breath" product, just a natural supplement. Also Ive said many many times bad breath is NOT A DISEASE. Its just a symptom with 1000000 causes. All we need is to find that cause and cure it and bb will be gone. Its not about bacteria in the mouth... Everyone has a different cause for bb and everyone should try treatments that helped some of us because they may help them too. Why let it slip if it could be their relief.
Ill need to put that on my sig so people stop saying the same thing again and again: Everyone's bb has a different cause and there is not a miracle drug that will cure all of us. Some treatments help some people while other help others.

KL
Junior

Post by KL »

noptical

I could not agree more with your comments. One one the problem we have it we try to solve the problem in the mouth, we have several problems, that is why it is to complicated to solve the problem, I am trying to isolate each one of them. My body is right a laboratory essay tube. I will work in every single source to identify which are the main causes.

I will be a long run, but at the end I will find something.
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

Hi,
Is anyone who take chlorella know if there can be a difference among different brands? Before I bought Holland and Barnett tabletts in the UK, but now I bought Yaeyama powder. The Holland and Barnett tablets made my shit greenish, but this Yaeyama did not. What are your experiences, can there be a quality difference? Or bacause of it is powder and not tablet form, so it is digested in a different way? Thank you.
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

I did some research and found this:

"Yaeyama chlorella is the best, and I think it is important to have a kind with broken

cell walls.

From reading web info on chlorella, it seems to me that there for mercury detox one

would want chlorella which does not absorb well in intestina but merely picks mercury

and gets out as quickly as possible.

I think that vegeterians and traditional far east users, who wished to absorb the

full nutrition of chlorella would want the broken wall variant. But detox users would

want the kind that absorbs by intestina as poorly as possible. Who wants chorella to

pick the mercury from the gut, then get absorbed by intestina, taken into liver and

beyond for its nutritional value to be extracted.

Of course, it may well be that the unbroken wall chlorella will have smaller

absorption surface than broken wall one, to pick the mercury. But, even if it picks

less of mercury and gets it out, that's still better than picking more, then being

easily digested and redistributing the mercury through our organs.

I wonder whether Andy Cutler, who suggests not to take chlorella at all, has examined

what kind of chlorella was being used when the harm occurred.

Also, does anyone know what brands contain Chlorella pyrenoidosa, which is a better

mercury absorber than Chlorella vulgaris, with unbroken cell walls ?
"

There must be a difference between broken cell and non-broken cell chlorella. I couldn't find any non-broken cell on the internet! The Holland and Barnett one had a definitely different effect on me then the Yaeyama, which I bought recently. However I don't really understand this, since the Holland and Barnett one should be broken cell as well.

Does anyone know a supplier or shop preferably in the UK that sell non-borken cell chlorella?!

Thank you.
boardnart
Total Newbie

Post by boardnart »

Hi friends,

I believe we have to attack this inside and out. I bought Chlorella last quarter and I thought it did improve my breath, but for how long and to what extent I don't remember. I used it immediately and that weekend my roomate (the only person I've been able to share my problem with) said she couldn't smell a single thing on my breath, even though I was breathing into her face. I think one day, while I was on Chlorella for a month or so, someone offered me gum and that's all it took for me to give up on the product. I think I'll try it again.

I ordered it from a place called Watershed. Yahoo searh Watershed Chlorella. Be careful though b/c if you don't give them your number, the order won't be processed. I will keep you posted on my results, good or bad!

May the good Lord bless you! :D
Boardnart
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

boardnart wrote:Hi friends,

I believe we have to attack this inside and out. I bought Chlorella last quarter and I thought it did improve my breath, but for how long and to what extent I don't remember. I used it immediately and that weekend my roomate (the only person I've been able to share my problem with) said she couldn't smell a single thing on my breath, even though I was breathing into her face. I think one day, while I was on Chlorella for a month or so, someone offered me gum and that's all it took for me to give up on the product. I think I'll try it again.

I ordered it from a place called Watershed. Yahoo searh Watershed Chlorella. Be careful though b/c if you don't give them your number, the order won't be processed. I will keep you posted on my results, good or bad!

May the good Lord bless you! :D
Boardnart
You sure are a friendly person. For a first timer posting your comment, you don't sound like someone demoralized by chronic halitosis. I hope you're NOT "spamming/promoting" Watershed chlorella on this site!
Moderator-
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Well he said that watershed chlorella didn't work so that would be negative advertisment. But negative advertisment is still advertisment :P

Welcome aboard boardnart!
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

Hi, just reporting that I bought Chinese chlorella from Holland and Barnett here in the UK, and that works better for me then Yaeyama chlorella. Tha Yaeyama one is thought to be a better brand I thing, but for my problem it seems to be worse. I ate Yaeyama chlorella in high amounts, like 6-10 gramms a day, and I did not experience any good effect of it. My stools were a bit softer, but that's all. Then I started to eat the other one and my stools became green, and I reacted with heavy bowel movement on the first day. I took 4 gramms on the first day, and I didn't think that there could be such a big difference in effect.

This has been for two weeks. My bad breath goes up and down, and I guess chlorella loses it's effectiveness too. I mean recently my stools are not so green, like a week before. Maybe I could eat more of it, I don't know. After all it's not that cheap, so I want to be careful with it.

One other thing is that I can't stop thinking about. Chlorella contains high amounts of chlorophyll. And someone here reported that he/she bought chlorophyll, or chlorophyllin copper, and had good results with it. Now I am gonna buy chlorophyll and see what happens. I found chlorophyll, but could not find chlorophyllin copper in the UK. Did anyone else?! By the way during my research for chlorophyllin copper I found out that it is E141 or whatever, maybe a different number, and is used to color foods!
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Jojo, does the new chlorella you got that makes your stools green say "broken-cell wall chlorella" and does the Yaeyama too?
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

With Chlorella the magic chlorella seller marketing bullshit is that it is *broken cell* chlorella. My theory is that the non-broken cell one is better for us. The broken cell one is more easily digestable. But I posted a reply to some topic on this site, I copied some text found on an other forum, that it is better if it is non broken cell, because it goes out from the body faster and has a better cleaning effect.

Anyway, the Yaeyama one is broken cell. And the Chinese is supposed to be broken cell too according to the label on the box, but I doubt, because that's more poor quality. Anyway I don't know... I am just wondering and telling my experiences. I hope I answered your question.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Yeah I just asked to make sure which of those 2 makes your stools green. I only used the broken cell-wall type by solgar and it made my stools softer and green.
onewhocares
Crybaby

Post by onewhocares »

Hello everyone!
I found this forum after i visited wikipedia on halitosis (for the first time... didn't think of checking that site on the subject before :).

I tried chlorella and it didn't help much. I still have and had bad breath. Although there was a small change. But... anytime i try something new there ALWAYS IS SMALL CHANGE! So by now i know to disregard it cause it just gives false hope.

To go a bit deeper into the subject... did people read some scientific papers on how chlorella works and how it binds mercury or just read it on web sites by people repeating like parrots what somebody else said? This is very important. If we are ever gonna help ourselves we have to put some effort and not be lazy to find as much info on the SOURCE from where we are getting info so that we can have a pretty good idea how big grain of salt to take with it!

I'm getting tired of false hopes and info most of the people are giving just to be participating or even worse promoting some product. Also people want others to do the hardwork for them. That has to stop.

For example.. the way trustme has posted first 2 and then following posts says this to me:
- he read something about chlorella
- he probably bought it and tried it
- he probably saw a bit of change
- he didn't cure himself
- he's trying others to try it to see if it will work for someone else

Now, the problem is the way he chose to send his message across. The word 'change' is too generic. He should have posted specifics of his treatment (dosage, all the symptoms before, during and after and continue to answer all our inquieries to make himself just a bit credible). I figured all that out because I'm very experienced so i can read between the lines by now. But it's still tiresome. People should be HONEST as num 1 thing to pay attention to. Why? Cause all of us are branded crazy as soon as doctors cant help us. We are also socially branded crazy because of our weird behavior in trying to avoid uncomfortable situations and painful experiences that all of us went through in the past. We are also branded crazy because nobody can help us as of yet. There is no cure. There is no help. So far. People don't know how to deal with other people that are beyond help. They avoid them. When they can't avoid them they will lie to them or about them. Why? Same reason why we avoid social contacts/situations - its uncomfortable/painful for them when they can't see improvement, when there is no help, so they avoid it too or pretend it does not exist! We simply crave honesty cause the world is continuously trying to fool us, misguide us, lie to us.

I'm sorry, i know nobody likes to read epic posts. I still don't have good journalistic skills to express as many of my thoughts in as few words as possible. :)

Now back to chlorella... what if chlorella, when dissolved from tablet form in our stomach/guts creates something like a film/coating/layer all over our guts and that is the reason for this small change? (I'm kind of into theory that leaky guts - if that exists is very much connected to the very root of our problem, also im hoping that getting all my amalgam fillings out 4-5 years ago will yield improvement in bb throughout my life, it still hasn't. I thought it possible that i got my organs damaged with mercury leak. But ill admit i haven't done any proper chelation either after replacing fillings nor did i do the specific procedure as stated on the web when removing amalgams). I was taking chlorella then i stopped for at least couple of months simply cause i was lazy to go to the shop to buy them hehe. I will buy it again. And this was the first time i read about 2 types of it - one that gets absorbed better and one that binds mercury and exits system better. Thats good. I will read on that a bit more..

EDIT: I used i believe 3000mg (6 tablets) recommended daily dose on the bottle (H&B)
Sometimes i would be able to smell this weird grassy smell (chlorophile smell i guess) when i would lick my wrist.
onewhocares
Crybaby

Re: nopotical

Post by onewhocares »

baguio wrote:
noptical wrote:But its still the solution for some, so you better try it. Because it didnt work for me doesnt mean it wont work for you too.
Yes - but to a point. There has to be a stage where this forum closes the door on certain treatments when it becomes clear that its not having any real and lasting effect.

There are always going to be links for this stuff (and a multitude of other products) on the net suggesting that its the cure. The opportunity here is that people can have confidence in the info posted. Furthermore, if we do reach a point where we're satisfied that a certain treatment doesnt work, advising others of this is going to do a couple of things;
1. save them money
2. save them placing misguided hope in that treatment
3. encourage them to fast track onto the next treatment that is being discussed as a possible solution - which is better for them and for us all as a whole.
Thats what i'm talking about. Concise and to the point! I couldn't have said it better!
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

onewhocares wrote:Hello everyone!
I found this forum after i visited wikipedia on halitosis (for the first time... didn't think of checking that site on the subject before :).
So I guess putting that link there had more sense that I thought :lol:
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

Anyway, anyone, any experiences on this mercury binding stuff? There are stronger medicines to do this job. It's just a blind shoot again, don't know anything about the subject, yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic