Hi Jimi:
I just wanted to say that it was a fun chat last Sunday and we hope to do it again this week, with maybe a few more people.
The chat feature worked plenty well, much better than the yahoo chat did, and it looks like your site will make a nice home for us displaced chatters.
Hope others from your site will make a point of looking us all up on Sunday. The more the merrier.
And those with a less social and more serious tone, feel free to join and ask questions of your fellow sufferers. Talk to you all Sunday. LJ
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
chat worked well
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
chat problem
well i have problem with chat section of badbreathhalitosis.com each time i've tried to chat i have failed. i think yahoo.messenger will be more good instrument for chat.
thanks
thanks
Hi Jimi,
I understand you'd like to keep the chat within the site, but wouldn't the advantages of using MSN Messenger outweigh that ?
I mean, the chat here is good, but MSN has got so much more shit to offer, so we can send files around etc, and it's faster and easier, and some ppl seem to have probs getting onto this chat.
I'm no employer of MSN, actually I detest Microsoft and use a Mac, but still MSN is great
If everybody gets MSN ( http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview )
then send a message to you (or me) with their e-mail, we're ready to go
Also, then we wouldn't have to limit the chat to only Sundays, as you'd see who happens to be online.
Whatha think?
/Karl
I understand you'd like to keep the chat within the site, but wouldn't the advantages of using MSN Messenger outweigh that ?
I mean, the chat here is good, but MSN has got so much more shit to offer, so we can send files around etc, and it's faster and easier, and some ppl seem to have probs getting onto this chat.
I'm no employer of MSN, actually I detest Microsoft and use a Mac, but still MSN is great
If everybody gets MSN ( http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview )
then send a message to you (or me) with their e-mail, we're ready to go
Also, then we wouldn't have to limit the chat to only Sundays, as you'd see who happens to be online.
Whatha think?
/Karl
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.