THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Just watched 1000 ways to die.
Just watched 1000 ways to die.
This guy broke into this ladies house he tied her up and put tape on her mouth. Supposedly the guys breath was so bad it made the lady throw up, and she died because the tape on her mouth. I dont know, but it seems likely. The guy talking in the background was talking about gas from the killers mouth. lol
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Re: Just watched 1000 ways to die.
I was thinking about what you wrote on my way home from work tonight. I was laughing. I'm not glad the lady died, but it just is making me laugh. I'm laughing now as i write this....meowkity1 wrote:This guy broke into this ladies house he tied her up and put tape on her mouth. Supposedly the guys breath was so bad it made the lady throw up, and she died because the tape on her mouth. I dont know, but it seems likely. The guy talking in the background was talking about gas from the killers mouth. lol
maybe the robber turned to a life of crime cuz he couldn't deal with bb any more *nearly falls off the chair laughing*
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
firebreath
- Junior
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.