THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Oil of Oregano/Carvacrol/Antibiotics/Antimicrobial

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am

Oil of Oregano/Carvacrol/Antibiotics/Antimicrobial

Post by oceanside »

FYI-

An audience from Canada by the name of Tracy wrote a respond to O’lenfia stating that she found a natural remedy to cure her three dogs of bad breath. She uses Oil of Oregano. Apparently she claimed that it works. Again, take into consideration that a lot of people who make these claims are “special interests” people. They are spammers, promoting products and they know where desperate people hang out looking for a cure so they post amazing stories b/c they know “we” surf the net for products. Free advertising for them.

A search of Oil of Oregano claims that “Carvacrol” is naturally found in Oregano, and it’s the strongest all natural antimicrobial/antibiotic property, kills bacteria, fungus, Candida, ect., without harmful side effects of prescription antibiotics.

A bottle of Oil of Oregano is sold at most health food stores for under $40. If one of you feels “gunho” enough to try it on yourself, do so. A few drops of the oil on your tongue, or mixing it with some water as a mouthwash, or heck downing the whole dam bottle may prove effective in controlling the odor or killing H. pylori bacteria in your system as a few you are doing.

As Laura says, “Big Balls” Lol. Now this cheap experiment I don’t have problems with. It might prove to be an acceptable “band-aid” that some of us need. Heck, if something can mask my breath for a good few hours and doesn’t taste like soap, or likely to give me cancer, I’ll try it in a heartbeat.

John-
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

It must be really demoralizing for her dogs to suffer from bad breath. Other dogs laugh at them and cover their noses when they bark closely.
oceanside
Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am

Post by oceanside »

noptical wrote:It must be really demoralizing for her dogs to suffer from bad breath. Other dogs laugh at them and cover their noses when they bark closely.
LoL. I love it. You are too funny. I needed a good laugh. I wonder if her dogs lick it's paw and smell its saliva wld it stink?
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

oceanside wrote:
noptical wrote:It must be really demoralizing for her dogs to suffer from bad breath. Other dogs laugh at them and cover their noses when they bark closely.
LoL. I love it. You are too funny. I needed a good laugh. I wonder if her dogs lick it's paw and smell its saliva wld it stink?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

You know whats sad John, my poor german shepherd that died this past summer, had nice breath all day long and I'm pretty sure he didn't brush his teeth every time I fed him nor he did use TUNG brush every morning...
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

ROFLMAO :lol:
oneway
Newbie
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:02 am

Post by oneway »

ROFL!

You guys are too funny! It was nice to have a good belly laugh after a rather depressing day.

Thanks! =D>
waitingforrelief
Sheriff
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:21 am

Post by waitingforrelief »

hi people. doggie breath jokes aside, i actually am taking oil of oregano. i am not sure if it's helping - i thought it was a little bit, but my diet had gone to shit the last few days and my breath is terrible. i also haven't been taking it regularly the last few days, so i don't know. but i will definitely keep up iwth it again and see how it is. is anyone else trying it?

(I'm using oil of oregano p73 by the way - it's the kind that was used by georgetown univ in the infamous research)
oceanside
Master
Posts: 255
Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:45 am

Post by oceanside »

waitingforrelief wrote:hi people. doggie breath jokes aside, i actually am taking oil of oregano. i am not sure if it's helping - i thought it was a little bit, but my diet had gone to shit the last few days and my breath is terrible. i also haven't been taking it regularly the last few days, so i don't know. but i will definitely keep up iwth it again and see how it is. is anyone else trying it?

(I'm using oil of oregano p73 by the way - it's the kind that was used by georgetown univ in the infamous research)
Great!

I was hoping someone wld take the lead and try. Nothing ventured, nothing gain. Let us know. Try to use it 3-4 hrs gaps.

Thanks for trying.

john
KL
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:58 pm

Post by KL »

JOHN,

I will give a try, I have tried too may thing, That I could spend 40 dollars in this thing. But I will try on the weekend, I do not go out during weekday only from home-work-home.
Barry25
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 am

Post by Barry25 »

Lolx... I really enjoy here
.........
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗