THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Slipping into a danger zone

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sillygrrl08
Newbie
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Slipping into a danger zone

Post by sillygrrl08 »

I've started a new job where i'm in management... I think i must have been crazy for accepting...anyway.... being on anti-depression meds and seeing a therapist along with working a previous job that allowed me to have control of my schedule made me feel pretty good and confident that I could handle the new job. I've been on the job for two weeks and I've noticed that the people i'm in charge of are starting to notice my bb. So far i'm ok, not great though, i'm trying my best to ignore it ( it meaning snide remarks)....

I just need support. I don't want to drift back into the same person I was 3 years ago. I was extemely depressed. Has anybody or is anybody going through this same experience? And even if you're not an encouraging word would help. Please help?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗