Hello,
i'm french, 25 year old, suffering from BB for all my entire life. I have not found a cure yet! I came here because I heart about dr adynmur on the french forum. Moreover I like the american mentality which seems to me more goal oriented, more proactive. Obviously, I would prefer having fun in my life, enjoying the moment, but bb is a nightmare, something you can't get rid off. Sometimes i feel very sad, trying to find a meaning to what happens, maybe there isn't and waiting for that is a loss of my time. Although it's hard to have this problem, for two years ago I have began making bit by bit a strong commitment to myself, I will find a cure to my problem. Hopefully, I am intelligent and very logical minded, I spent most of my life waiting for a miracle, it was not a great tactic. Now I want to refer to scientific facts, get halitosis known by doctors and make something significant for all bb sufferers.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Presentation
-
Natureisawhore
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:33 pm
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
-
thomasthomas
- Junior
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.