THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
food without choline
-
findthecure
- Newbie
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:12 am
Iris, you should get tested by a specialist for tmau now, youll get instructions on the diet as well there. Choline is an esential food, your body needs it so you will have to eat some aswell 
I read somewhere that people who started a low choline diet smelled worse for a while at the beginning, the real results came after a month or so. Not sure about that, but Im now waiting to get tested and eat everything, coz maybe that will be the last time Ill eat eggs n fish...
I read somewhere that people who started a low choline diet smelled worse for a while at the beginning, the real results came after a month or so. Not sure about that, but Im now waiting to get tested and eat everything, coz maybe that will be the last time Ill eat eggs n fish...
Thanks, MIco, for the suggestion. Yes, I really want to do the test soon. But I am so busy with school now.... As soon as this semester is over I will look for ways to find a specialist in TMAU here in the US. By the way, do you guys have suggestion of any specialist here? It is easy to find one of them in any state? How about the TMAU test?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.