THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Keeptrying what's the deal?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Give him a break, you should only buy his meds if you know that candida is your problem. Keeptrying should make that clear and not try to sell his drugs to people who are not showing symptoms similiar to that of candida.
He's not making alot of money out of this and I dont think he is a spammer. Thats just my opinion
He's not making alot of money out of this and I dont think he is a spammer. Thats just my opinion
One Day One Day....
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
You guys are making a big deal for nothing. I think that some people tried the candida approach and it did not work for them, so they take their frustrations out on KT.
Well, I've tried the candida meds (not from KT) and they didn't work, but what I have gained is the absolute certainty that the underlying source of my bad breath is not candida. That's one more possible reason to scratch off my list...and one less reason to worry about is ALWAYS good news.
@Jimi
I perfectly understand your view point on this and you have my respect and gratitude for starting this truly great website, but please consider this:
Most people who visit this site do not post, and those who do basically ask for help (I'm one of them). On the other hand, those who enriche this website and have made it what it is are very few. These contributors have enriched us with their knowledge and experience and by doing so, they give us hope. Like it or not, Keeptrying is one of these people.
Well, I've tried the candida meds (not from KT) and they didn't work, but what I have gained is the absolute certainty that the underlying source of my bad breath is not candida. That's one more possible reason to scratch off my list...and one less reason to worry about is ALWAYS good news.
@Jimi
I perfectly understand your view point on this and you have my respect and gratitude for starting this truly great website, but please consider this:
Most people who visit this site do not post, and those who do basically ask for help (I'm one of them). On the other hand, those who enriche this website and have made it what it is are very few. These contributors have enriched us with their knowledge and experience and by doing so, they give us hope. Like it or not, Keeptrying is one of these people.
- KeepTrying09
- Sheriff
- Posts: 463
- Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:14 pm
- Location: Thailand
LOL, I don't even know who you are, but I can tell you this, no one has spent over $400 on anything that I have sent to them, period. I think I smell a SPAMMER in the midst.JennyWilson wrote:KeepTrying09 is full of shit, I wasted over $400 on your junk and you still crap on about how great your junk is. Heres a free hint FUCKOFF.
True, antifungals are for Candida so technically you should only take them if you have a problem with Candida. If you wanna figure out if you have any symptoms that relate to Candida, just do a google search for "Candida symptoms". You'll find tons of information and then you can try to figure it out from there.OneDay111 wrote:Give him a break, you should only buy his meds if you know that candida is your problem. Keeptrying should make that clear and not try to sell his drugs to people who are not showing symptoms similiar to that of candida.
Hey, thanks for that sputnik. I appreciate the kind words.sputnik wrote:Most people who visit this site do not post, and those who do basically ask for help (I'm one of them). On the other hand, those who enriche this website and have made it what it is are very few. These contributors have enriched us with their knowledge and experience and by doing so, they give us hope. Like it or not, Keeptrying is one of these people.
Sorry the whole Candida approach wasn't your answer, but yeah, you're right. One more thing to check off the list, and one less thing to worry with. It's all about narrowing it down until you figure out your cause....Speaking of, what are you focusing on now?
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
A thought comes to mind after reading jenny the loser's comment -- their bs business wouldnt want people to get candida in check and BB disappear as a result, they want everyone go to their site, dispair and waste money on their sites. Now, these kind of people you want to ban Jimi. Why would she clearly be lying like this about KT, you think we are that dumb you a$$hole!
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Hi KT
You're welcome, I simply said what I meant.
For your information, I'm currently focusing on possible intestinal causes. A few months ago, I tried antibiotics and they worked, but bb came back after I stopped taking them. But the good news is that I was also suffering from body odors ( my room used to stink in the morning) and that completely disapeared since I took the antibiotics (3 months and counting).
A few days after that, I started taking probiotics. The ones that I found had only 3 Billion CFU per pill but they still worked wonders (1 pill 2-3 a day).
The problem is that with time, the probiotics had less effects until I got back to my regular constant bb. So I decided to try activited charcoall (300mg) along with the probiotics. 2 pills of charcoal after each meal (3x day).
I have had again good result. My bb is still there, but it comes and goes throughout the day. Even when it is there, I can see people don't have the same violent reactions they used to have. Instead now, they just kind of slghtly move backwards, but they don't try to break the conversation or walk away.
I've been reading about how bentonite clay is a lot more efficient than charcoal and I'm thinking about starting a 3 month long colon cleanse. I will follow that with a liver cleanse and after which I hope that chlorophyll supplements will have a good effect.
So that's my battle plan for the next 4-5 months. I know that I have a bacterial imbalance in the mouth (type 1), with digestive tract disorders that cause bb (type 3), and according to aydinmur, a possible blood borne halitosis (type 4) where sulfur compounds enter the blood streams through the intestinal walls and are expelled through the lungs.
I've been suffering from halitosis for 20 years, and thanks to this website, I have found invaluble information I could not have acquired elsewhere.
So...thanks to all of you guys out there who have contributed to this site.
You're welcome, I simply said what I meant.
For your information, I'm currently focusing on possible intestinal causes. A few months ago, I tried antibiotics and they worked, but bb came back after I stopped taking them. But the good news is that I was also suffering from body odors ( my room used to stink in the morning) and that completely disapeared since I took the antibiotics (3 months and counting).
A few days after that, I started taking probiotics. The ones that I found had only 3 Billion CFU per pill but they still worked wonders (1 pill 2-3 a day).
The problem is that with time, the probiotics had less effects until I got back to my regular constant bb. So I decided to try activited charcoall (300mg) along with the probiotics. 2 pills of charcoal after each meal (3x day).
I have had again good result. My bb is still there, but it comes and goes throughout the day. Even when it is there, I can see people don't have the same violent reactions they used to have. Instead now, they just kind of slghtly move backwards, but they don't try to break the conversation or walk away.
I've been reading about how bentonite clay is a lot more efficient than charcoal and I'm thinking about starting a 3 month long colon cleanse. I will follow that with a liver cleanse and after which I hope that chlorophyll supplements will have a good effect.
So that's my battle plan for the next 4-5 months. I know that I have a bacterial imbalance in the mouth (type 1), with digestive tract disorders that cause bb (type 3), and according to aydinmur, a possible blood borne halitosis (type 4) where sulfur compounds enter the blood streams through the intestinal walls and are expelled through the lungs.
I've been suffering from halitosis for 20 years, and thanks to this website, I have found invaluble information I could not have acquired elsewhere.
So...thanks to all of you guys out there who have contributed to this site.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
what is bentonite clay, and how does it help?sputnik wrote:Hi KT
You're welcome, I simply said what I meant.
For your information, I'm currently focusing on possible intestinal causes. A few months ago, I tried antibiotics and they worked, but bb came back after I stopped taking them. But the good news is that I was also suffering from body odors ( my room used to stink in the morning) and that completely disapeared since I took the antibiotics (3 months and counting).
A few days after that, I started taking probiotics. The ones that I found had only 3 Billion CFU per pill but they still worked wonders (1 pill 2-3 a day).
The problem is that with time, the probiotics had less effects until I got back to my regular constant bb. So I decided to try activited charcoall (300mg) along with the probiotics. 2 pills of charcoal after each meal (3x day).
I have had again good result. My bb is still there, but it comes and goes throughout the day. Even when it is there, I can see people don't have the same violent reactions they used to have. Instead now, they just kind of slghtly move backwards, but they don't try to break the conversation or walk away.
I've been reading about how bentonite clay is a lot more efficient than charcoal and I'm thinking about starting a 3 month long colon cleanse. I will follow that with a liver cleanse and after which I hope that chlorophyll supplements will have a good effect.
So that's my battle plan for the next 4-5 months. I know that I have a bacterial imbalance in the mouth (type 1), with digestive tract disorders that cause bb (type 3), and according to aydinmur, a possible blood borne halitosis (type 4) where sulfur compounds enter the blood streams through the intestinal walls and are expelled through the lungs.
I've been suffering from halitosis for 20 years, and thanks to this website, I have found invaluble information I could not have acquired elsewhere.
So...thanks to all of you guys out there who have contributed to this site.
KT`s a good guy. I would have ordered neomycin from him if it was available in Thailand. Unfortunately, it wasn`t so I ordered from goldpharma. It took 60 days before I got the meds & I had to e-mail them a couple of times to complain about the delay. Goldpharma even told me that the delivery in my country really takes that long but I told them that I have ordered from other sites before & they only took 5 - 7 days. My e-mail address even got hacked after having the transaction with them but I don`t know if they have something to do with it. All I`m saying is that it`s hard to find a person like KT who`s a straightshooter, honest guy. If he charges a little bit then it`s fine & I would feel better that way instead of having a favor.
Bentonite clay works much like activated charcoal, but it is supposed to be a lot more efficient. Here's a description of a bentonite clay brand I found on amazon:hopelessone wrote:
what is bentonite clay, and how does it help?
"Bentonite (brand) is specially formulated to provide the maximum benefits of bentonite. It is a mineral source dietary supplement that traps and binds unwanted, non-nutritive substances such as pesticides and other potentially harmful substances so that they do not remain in the body. The total adsorptive surface area of each tablespoon serving of Bentonite is over 900 square yards. Bentonite (brand) is a unique naturally occurring bentonite with the proper mineral composition for maximum ability to remove unwanted substance."
Last edited by sputnik on Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
hopelessone
- Sheriff
- Posts: 479
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
