Dr. Aydinmur
Do you know any scientists, researchers, dentists, etc. here in the US, that would be knowledgeable about bb issues?
When it's mentioned to doctors and dentists that i've spoken to, it's as if i'm suddenly in the Twilight Zone. There is NO response. As a matter of fact they change the subject.
Thank you.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Dr. Aydinmur
-
thomasthomas
- Junior
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm
-
thomasthomas
- Junior
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm
Hello doctor,
You can send me personal stuff on my private message box. I would highly appreciate you point me some people who are scientific and protocol (in a word, real scientist with a human empathy) oriented. I want the best guys not only for me, but for all french or european fellows! I trust you will give me the best options according to your analysis of what is a the real deal and not a guy that want to sell crap. We are in a situation as if we were non existant. It's like halitosis apperead 10 years ago.
You can send me personal stuff on my private message box. I would highly appreciate you point me some people who are scientific and protocol (in a word, real scientist with a human empathy) oriented. I want the best guys not only for me, but for all french or european fellows! I trust you will give me the best options according to your analysis of what is a the real deal and not a guy that want to sell crap. We are in a situation as if we were non existant. It's like halitosis apperead 10 years ago.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.