THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cured Membes Log (please subcribe)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Garnesh32
Total Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:47 am

Cured Membes Log (please subcribe)

Post by Garnesh32 »

ive read for quite while and not post anything on forum. Asking if everyone who is cured can post what worked for them and how long they been helped. sorry for english.
Haligone
Advanced
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Haligone »

This is not good, Not a single reply in 10 days!!!! I think the omen is clear, there is no cure.
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

People have been cured. I have.
One Day One Day....
Ruben
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:13 am

Post by Ruben »

Haligone wrote:This is not good, Not a single reply in 10 days!!!! I think the omen is clear, there is no cure.
huh? I didn't think it was necessary to post my whole procedure again on this thread, given that there was already a huge thread but here it is.

viewtopic.php?t=3143
bbreathking
Junior
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by bbreathking »

I was cured.

I was on these forums for 5 years.
Haligone
Advanced
Posts: 111
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Post by Haligone »

bbreathking wrote:I was cured.

I was on these forums for 5 years.
Right!! Now I'm waiting for the SPAM link
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗