Your Email Address:

First Name:

OMG i think it's working!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bbsmells

OMG i think it's working!

Post by bbsmells »

hi all, i didn't get any reactions today!!!!!! i am shocked. therabreath did make my mouth taste terrible, but i also used the biotene spray and fruity strawberry sugar free gum. i think it's working! tomorrow will be the real test because i have to sit really close to people and talk. fingers crossed!!! \:D/

herbalsupp
Total Newbie

Post by herbalsupp »

that's great news!!!
I was so happy when I found Dentiva ! That's what works for me.
bbsmells

Post by bbsmells »

bad news you guys i got reactions. some dumb girl said my breath smelled like shit. :( i don't know what to do. has anyone gotten a deep cleaning at the dentist? does it work?? ](*,)
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Life is cruel. Next time wait abit before posting.
One Day One Day....
Kronx
Total Newbie

Post by Kronx »

dang sorry, well i believe i have halitosis right now and eating any kind of gum won't help get rid of, apparently it makes it worse when i tried it. Its very very hard for me because this is my last year in school and i try to skip classes to avoid my friends and classmates I HATE MY LIFE
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Haha that gave me a laugh.. I'm so tired, I should go to bed..

But your post is a summation of the repeated events that take place on this forum. "I think it's working! Yes!!"

very next post ->

"Some dumb girl said my breath smelled like shit"

Ah, that cracks me up. Just keep your chin up. Forget the sprays and mouthwashes and shit. None of it works. Go to a doctor and figure out your problem.. Goodluck, man.
hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

The general rule of thumb is wait a week or more before posting a "success" story. But don't be embarrassed about false cures. We've all been there.
bbsux
Advanced

Post by bbsux »

I just returned my therabreath kits a week ago hoping to get some money back . My mouth did feel fresher but i was getting crazy reactions from people. I paid 154 for the therabreath kit and k12 probiotics. I gave it a real shot and took it for about 3.5 weeks and decided to return it in hopes to recoup some of my money back. They say they have a 100% money back guarantee as long as you return the product within a month. I guess ill have to wait and see.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

Ah, I feel for you! I thought I was cured almost exactly this time last month cuz I had about 4 days where I didn't smell at all or at least not too bad. I'm happy to say that I've smelt worse but the reality is I'm not much better than I was a few months ago.
bbsmells

Post by bbsmells »

thanks for all the support, mike i wish my story was as funny to me...anyway i'm gonna go to the dentist as soon as i get the money. i really need to murder this bb!!!! :oops: i really need dental insurance, does anyone have any good dental insurance plans that i should look into?
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

It just gets tiring doesn't it?? Trying new things and not having any success.
bbsmells

Post by bbsmells »

it's ok. yes its very tiring.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic