who knows, getting rid of those parasites (if you have it inside you) could be the cure we've been waiting for.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
intestinal parasites potential cause of bb
intestinal parasites potential cause of bb
i've just found out that intestinal parasites could be a possible cause for bad breath!! do your research guys!
who knows, getting rid of those parasites (if you have it inside you) could be the cure we've been waiting for.

who knows, getting rid of those parasites (if you have it inside you) could be the cure we've been waiting for.
So which unreliable product do we have to try to get ride of parasites?
I had a colon cleanse a couple years ago.. thought it might help, also thought I might have parasites.. The woman was kind of a hippy kook, but she didn't see any parasites.. She even .. wait for it... put coffee into the water that was going into my rear end because apparently parasites hate it, should they be in there.
I don't doubt the possibility.. and it's something that's been talked about here before.. But it kind of seems almost as vague and uncertain as 'candida'.
I had a colon cleanse a couple years ago.. thought it might help, also thought I might have parasites.. The woman was kind of a hippy kook, but she didn't see any parasites.. She even .. wait for it... put coffee into the water that was going into my rear end because apparently parasites hate it, should they be in there.
I don't doubt the possibility.. and it's something that's been talked about here before.. But it kind of seems almost as vague and uncertain as 'candida'.
Worms live in the small intestines. When you do colonics, water only goes to the large intestine and it's the reason you did not pass worms. However, you'll see dead worms if you take anti-parasite drugs.
Coffee in colonics for 7-8 minutes do NOT kill worms. It only stimulates the production of bile.
Coffee in colonics for 7-8 minutes do NOT kill worms. It only stimulates the production of bile.
First, I took praziquantel which killed one long tapeworm (I saw it). Then, I took mebendazole and I dunno whether any worms was killed for I didn't see any dead worms. After that, I took flubendazole and I passed some huge, fat worms which I dunno what they were.
If you want to kill worms effectively, do not take herbal medicine 'cus it did nothing for me.
If you want to kill worms effectively, do not take herbal medicine 'cus it did nothing for me.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Hoping, where can I get these drugs?
I see praziquantel on Amazon but all the products are for cats and dogs...
Is that what you took? A drug for pets? I'd be afraid to try it... the pets can't say 'I feel horrible after taking this', but a person surely might.
I see mebendazole, the one you didn't think did anything, and there are some comments like 'I can't tell if it's working' .. Haha, yeah, a crap herbal med it seems.
And I also searched flubendazole, but nothing came up except some books on medicine.
edit:
Praziquantel, de-wormer for horses.. Hah, I should definitely stay away from the horse-strength stuff.
I see praziquantel on Amazon but all the products are for cats and dogs...
Is that what you took? A drug for pets? I'd be afraid to try it... the pets can't say 'I feel horrible after taking this', but a person surely might.
I see mebendazole, the one you didn't think did anything, and there are some comments like 'I can't tell if it's working' .. Haha, yeah, a crap herbal med it seems.
And I also searched flubendazole, but nothing came up except some books on medicine.
edit:
Praziquantel, de-wormer for horses.. Hah, I should definitely stay away from the horse-strength stuff.
Okay, I've searched 4 online pharmacies now, and none of them have Praziquantel.
Hoping, can you link me to a trustworthy site you know that sells it??
Also, I'm not keen on going for the pet meds.. I have no way of telling whether the drug is the same or may include something else in it.. It's just not safe taking risks with drugs.
Hoping, can you link me to a trustworthy site you know that sells it??
Also, I'm not keen on going for the pet meds.. I have no way of telling whether the drug is the same or may include something else in it.. It's just not safe taking risks with drugs.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.