THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Life after/during BB. ( My story)- OneDay.

Tell us your story with bad breath
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Life after/during BB. ( My story)- OneDay.

Post by OneDay111 »

I've been a member for almost 3 years now and a lurker for around 3 and a half. It has been a very long ride and an emotional one. I'm now 17, I started searching for the cure at 14 and discovered BB at 13. I almost immediately searched for the cure. I'm probably alot younger than many of you thought, or even my date of birth as a registered user. At 13 I was bullied at school for being stinky, I had BB, and BO. I did have bad hygiene. I sorted that out and alot of my problems related to BO was gone. However BB was not relieving me at it stuck with me and proved to be a nuisance.

I then constantly searched for the cure. Trying everything form Vitamin C, probiotics, nasal irrigation, oil pulling to even that crap Oceanside was on about. I did everything I tried everything. I scraped my tongue till it would be sore, abused hydrogen peroxide and even tried to rip my tonsils out. Eventually I did get tonsillectomy which was the changing point in my life. I have not had a sore throat since and have been relieved of bad breath.

I'm now 17, and I've made very good friends. I've changed as a person. This moment in my life has made me a stronger person. I feel I can tackle almost any life issue and I feel confident enough to live my life with my head held high. I still fear bad breath and it will never physiologically leave me. It has personally scarred me for the rest of my life. I still check quite frequently for bad breath. Even after a year of being bb free.

I still believe I'm cured. I think I suffer from acute halitosis. I get very lazy, for example I haven’t used Tung brush for about 3 weeks nor have I got my tooth fixed. This has resulted in a few problems. However for the most part, Im cured.

One thing that will never leave me nor do I think It can be cured by any physical remedy is halitiphobia. I go by everyday still in fear of bad breath. I still check constantly, I try to not think about it. I don’t think it will ever leave me. Maybe when I raise a family, which is what I would like to, do I can turn my attention to more important things and leave my painful past behind me. Maybe it was a lack of maturity which has left me with physiological problems.

I'm not complaining about the situation I am in, I would not like to come off like that, instead I am eternally grateful for the information and help badbreathhalitosis has offered me. With the help of many users I've found my way to a better life. If it wasn’t for this board, I would still be searching and failing.

I pray that you all one day find the cure. x
One Day One Day....
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Thank you. That's very kind of you to say. And Congrats on being cured. Are you interested in what ThomasThomas said about starting an entity/association, or at least brainstorming about it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗