THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Today at class

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

succ wrote:
noptical wrote:succ the antidepressants have so many side effects that it will make your breath even worse.

also dont play with antibiotics unless you want to worsen your problem even more.
Well I was thinking more of getting benzodiazepines, and only for occasional use.
When you have a halitosis problem, you get reactions from other ppl when u talk, whether your breath is worse or not you still get those reactions. I refuse to see what the big difference is between the situation where your breath is bad and the situation where your breath is worse. Of course in the situation where your breath is worse, people will probably smell it for a further distance, but when they get closer they will smell it too in the situation where your breath is just bad. What big diference would it make to avoid your breath from getting worse when the standard situation you're in is already bad enough?
User avatar
succ
Junior
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:11 pm

Post by succ »

I fail to understand why my breath would get worse if I took benzodiazepines. And my point is that if I can't beat this down, I can at least make me feel better. At the moment any kind of social situation, especially when we're very close, is hard or impossible. I've taken few pills of benzos in the past, and the anxiety-free time is certainly worth the risk of getting addicted or as you say, worsen my bad breath.
KL
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:58 pm

Post by KL »

Succ.

I know how you feel.

I have a huge improvement for about two weeks, I was using a lot of thing at the same time, then I reducing a product at a time to see which one was given the best result. At this point my BB is as worse aa it worse at the beginning. I have to say that I did not ate chocolate (I am a chocoholic) and Ice cream, back to square 1.

I was able to gave speech for 45 minute I did not see reaction from the people two weeks ago, but know even the people start touching their nose even at 10 feet away. bit I believe I found my sources of bad breath, digestion and throat, I have an awful PND, I believe the PND is one of my biggest problem


Do you have PND
quiet_blue_sky
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:39 am

Post by quiet_blue_sky »

hi succ

i have the same symptoms with you
i am so excited as in the past i only knew one of the bb sufferer which have the following symptoms
*cough
*try to avoid looking directly at you, look up and sides like they were bored
*move away from you
*sniff
*scratch their noses
*problems with their voice

in my case, it's not only my mouth , but also my breath
so i am super scare of taking bus, attending school, in a lift.....
most bb sufferer do not make other cough and change in other voice, but i do.
do u know others who have same symptoms with u
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

quiet_blue_sky wrote:hi succ

i have the same symptoms with you
i am so excited as in the past i only knew one of the bb sufferer which have the following symptoms
*cough
*try to avoid looking directly at you, look up and sides like they were bored
*move away from you
*sniff
*scratch their noses
*problems with their voice

in my case, it's not only my mouth , but also my breath
so i am super scare of taking bus, attending school, in a lift.....
most bb sufferer do not make other cough and change in other voice, but i do.
do u know others who have same symptoms with u
I thought I was the only one, but I make other people cough too sometimes. I'm not 100% sure if they do it because of me, but a lot of different ppl seem to do it., especially in a bus or train. All I do is just breathe through my nose. I don't even open my mouth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗