THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

just came across this website...

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
desperate919
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 am

just came across this website...

Post by desperate919 »

i just came across this website but i dont know if these things are permanent cures but do have a look at it




http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/re ... tosis.html
brightonguy
Advanced
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by brightonguy »

I've suspected that avocado helps me, I might ramp up my consumption of that. Tried parsley for a while, either on its own or as part of salads. I know this might sound strange, but if anything I think that made my breath worse. I'm not sure how typical I am of BB sufferers (if there is such a thing).... for example, hydrogen peroxide mouthwash and using homemade baking soda toothpaste made my breath worse too.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

i'm going to eat more avocado and guava....

looks like a good, resourceful site. Thank you for posting the link.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗