THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
PND & BB- if you've ever had tonsoliths
-
bbreathking
- Junior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm
I don't need help, my bb is gone, and i posted my own procedure for all to see. If there is something in that book that you think will help people, prove you're not a scammer, by posting it for everyone to see.bbreathking wrote:Ask me any question and I can try to help you. I just thought the information in that book was most helpfull out of most things I have read. It is just to the point.
Tell me your symtoms.
-
bbreathking
- Junior
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:59 pm
Most things I was saying in my previous post was from that book. I really was not saying that one must buy the book, but I was only recommending that one because it was one of the good information I read out most of my research.
It outlines a routine. Like bitter melon was mentioned in the book and some other vegtables that really helped me. And dealing with mucus back of the tongue. Most people they clean the back of the tongue by scraping barely the mid back, and think it is not. The tongue goes all the way to the throat.
BTW, how did you cure yours?
It outlines a routine. Like bitter melon was mentioned in the book and some other vegtables that really helped me. And dealing with mucus back of the tongue. Most people they clean the back of the tongue by scraping barely the mid back, and think it is not. The tongue goes all the way to the throat.
BTW, how did you cure yours?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.