THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I am so frustrated!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

I am so frustrated!

Post by snoopsister »

will there ever be a cure? :oops:
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

i pray there is...otherwise i'm gonna haf'ta get a job through the intenet or sumthin'......

co-workers n' such are pains in the ba-rump-us Image
thomasthomas
Junior
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:43 pm

Post by thomasthomas »

Well, if enough people complain about it and join themselves in a common thread, maybe. But don't dream, if there is not pressure put on science, policy makers,if you don't have a severe a perverse halitosis (something that is not cured by removing XYZ) you'll maybe find by yourself a cure (which is hypothetical because maybe you don't want to turn yourself into a microbiologist or ent or whatever). It's brutal but I think it's the brutal truth. And I don't try to be mean with you, let's arm yourself with courage and determination.

One thing: There is no general cure for halitosis. It is a polysymptomatic problem that can differ case by case, one "cure" for a person is not the same for an other. Even we observe tremendous common points. (PND, white tongue, etc...).
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

for the record, i hate bb...it's a daggone bully, and hides in the shadows like the sniveling coward it is....
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

snoop - tell me about your experience with antibiotics???
desperate919
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 am

Post by desperate919 »

i feel so frustrated too! its like all im thinking about is s*****e. i want to live like a normal person but this thing just comes in the way :'(
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

i hear ya. I had to put an extra thick armor today at work because of the hell i gotta endure at that place...

NOBODY hears us. NOBODY.

I came to this site to talk to kindred spirits. I have no support, ANYWHERE. It IS hell-ish, this kind of existence.

You hang in there desperate919....we can support EACH OTHER.
Music Lady
Advanced
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Post by Music Lady »

I was in the same position as you hopelessone. I couldn't take it anymore I just left my job. People complaining all the time about the smell on the top of the mean and cruel things they were doing. God bless you for being able to keep enduring this day after day after day.

Your right about one thing. Nobody hears us. We suffer in silence - we have no voice. I pray all the time but I sometimes think that God is just not listening for this kind of problem. *sigh
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

Music Lady, yes, that's EXACTLY what we deal with. It's like we're in a dimension where NOBODY hears us. I'm sooooooo sorry you had to quit your job. I do wonder HOW we get through this indescribable horror that inundates our psyche's and our lives. i have also prayed, pleaded, twisted into a misery of pretzels to ask God for healing. It's devastating, and it appears he does not hear me, either.

If you're a believer in Christ, maybe we can pray together.
terminalBB
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am

Post by terminalBB »

I DOn't think Its all bad i mean, i've had bb for 3 months i think it has made me a better person, i used to say mean things to people and be a bi**h about things, trust me if i met some1 with BB i would totally walk past and say ew something smells like shit. since i've gotten BB i never do those kinda things i don't party anymore( i have room filling BB, i measured you can smell it maybe bout 20m away) i don't put people down and now i'm a generally nice person.
Susie
Sheriff
Posts: 351
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:09 pm

Post by Susie »

terminalbb,
I'm glad it's made you a better person, but I'm curious why would you say something to someone who smelled? Even before I had bb I would have passed out first before I said something about someone smelling. I'm just trying to figure out what justifies people to do this.
hopelessone
Sheriff
Posts: 479
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by hopelessone »

even before i had bb, i would NEVER say anything to someone with bb. i assumed it was bad teeth or something beyond their control. Even then i knew it would only add to what they were already dealing with.
terminalBB
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am

Post by terminalBB »

Because i was mean, i was a bully, i (used to)put people down to make myself feel better, people like me were just plain bullies. I think what i thought be4 was that if i was mean to them, they would be scared of me and not be a bully to me. I thought if i hurted them i would be better/the person with more power than them. Of course, im not that person anymore :)
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

I am on the verge of loosing my job as well.... My manager want to offer a permanent job to me but, when he asks for feedback from other colleagues, he said that he heard "he is not energitic" like comments. May be he heard something else and he doesn't want to reveal...

I told him that, i'm working on my problem and it will be in good condition soon...
snoopsister
Sheriff
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:12 am

Post by snoopsister »

good luck happy. it will be alright :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗