THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Parasites can be the cause of BB
Parasites can be the cause of BB
Do you think parasites give us BB? I'm on anti-parasites drug...been taking it for 2 days...I can smell "insecticide" in my nose. I guess whatever substance in my blood, it goes to my nose and I can smell it. Just like my BB comes from my nose (probably bloodborne) only, not from my mouth.
Anyone has success with anti-parasite drug?
Anyone has success with anti-parasite drug?
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
What the heck dude, i just saw one of the symptoms as "egg smelling halitosis."ihatethebus wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardiasis
Have you tried the flagy treatment, and has it worked or not?
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
ruben, my bb totally disappeared afta takin neem and flagyl+amox but my flatus still smells like rotten egg and my room jus smells awful in the mornin...i think the parasite might still be in me and might multiply again to return tha bb. ill have to ask for the triple follow up treatment described on the wiki site to try to eliminate the paradites.
saw parasite cleansing on curezone where it seems to be working for nobody. the only solu that seems to work on that site is an enema. n honestly id rather have my bb return than shove sometin up my beephol.
p.s i just shifted into a nu house coz my room's corners and closets were smelling like poop now that the smell wasnt part of me and i dont want to start sifting again
saw parasite cleansing on curezone where it seems to be working for nobody. the only solu that seems to work on that site is an enema. n honestly id rather have my bb return than shove sometin up my beephol.
p.s i just shifted into a nu house coz my room's corners and closets were smelling like poop now that the smell wasnt part of me and i dont want to start sifting again
Alternative remedies include herbs can't kill parasites 'cus I tried those products before the stool test. I first didn't think I had parasites for I had stool test at lab (report showing worm free). But at my like 10th colonic, I saw 1 long fat round worm and another fat coiled round worm came out of me (draining passed the transparent tube) then,I realized that the stool test was not accurate. I'm now taking anti-parasite drugs targeting round worms and tapeworms (some posts on another site mentioned tapeworm is the worm that make us stink).
Yep, we'll need another round of anti-parasite drug in a month or so 'cus the drug can only kill the adult parasites and not effective on their eggs.
I soooooo hope that this is the root cause of my BB!
I'll try to look for dead worms in my next colonic treatment. 
Yep, we'll need another round of anti-parasite drug in a month or so 'cus the drug can only kill the adult parasites and not effective on their eggs.
I soooooo hope that this is the root cause of my BB!
hey for how long did you have to be on Flagyl and what was your dosage per day?ihatethebus wrote:ruben, my bb totally disappeared afta takin neem and flagyl+amox but my flatus still smells like rotten egg and my room jus smells awful in the mornin...i think the parasite might still be in me and might multiply again to return tha bb. ill have to ask for the triple follow up treatment described on the wiki site to try to eliminate the paradites.
saw parasite cleansing on curezone where it seems to be working for nobody. the only solu that seems to work on that site is an enema. n honestly id rather have my bb return than shove sometin up my beephol.![]()
p.s i just shifted into a nu house coz my room's corners and closets were smelling like poop now that the smell wasnt part of me and i dont want to start sifting again
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
i was on metrogyl 200 + amox 250 for five days. 3X a day and 20/21 pills in each container. kinda overdosed/gargled some meds in the middle but my rotten stench and the extra tonsil meaty smell seem to have left me on the 3rd day.
i used the neem for the poop smell and i wasnt tasting it in the back of my throat anymore on the secend day so i continued with the neem for a week and it litterally took my breath away.
like most of us, if im alone i could only detect the rotten smell if cup my hand behind a sheet and breath into it. for the rest of the day i never really cupped my hand in frontof my face to try n catch a wiff coz i could smell it 24-7.
i tried to leave room windzopen most of the time to let the smell escape but when i woke up the nxt morning my room smelled like a combination of my breaths accuulation. kepr finding the funky smell for close to a week so i broke my lease and shifted.
gong to start supplementing hcl in a week to see if it will get rid of rotten fart odor then resort to parasite cleanses if nothin changes. i have reat reason to feel the baby that was causing my serious bb is still somewhere in my gut
i used the neem for the poop smell and i wasnt tasting it in the back of my throat anymore on the secend day so i continued with the neem for a week and it litterally took my breath away.
like most of us, if im alone i could only detect the rotten smell if cup my hand behind a sheet and breath into it. for the rest of the day i never really cupped my hand in frontof my face to try n catch a wiff coz i could smell it 24-7.
i tried to leave room windzopen most of the time to let the smell escape but when i woke up the nxt morning my room smelled like a combination of my breaths accuulation. kepr finding the funky smell for close to a week so i broke my lease and shifted.
gong to start supplementing hcl in a week to see if it will get rid of rotten fart odor then resort to parasite cleanses if nothin changes. i have reat reason to feel the baby that was causing my serious bb is still somewhere in my gut
At first, I thought that my BB was related to my diet. Sadly, it was not...and my BB couldn't be controlled by diet. I remembered that I was on veggie diet (eating the same food) 3 days in a roll (95% odor free for the first 3 days) and all of a sudden, a strong rotten egg odor emitted through my nose whole day long. Now, I suspect that parasites release toxin whenever they want and therefore I experienced unexpected BB.
Sorry guys, i'm so out of the loop, what is "neem" is it the oil or tea or some sort of neem cake that you were taking and what is "HCL"
I hope y'all aren't drinking hydrochloric acid?
Thanks for you help.
I hope y'all aren't drinking hydrochloric acid?
Thanks for you help.
Last edited by Ruben on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
-
ihatethebus
- Master
- Posts: 212
- Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm
ruben. neem is a herbal tree used in india n africa to treat almost anythin. has thin marijuana shaped leaves that you can boil when fresh and drink the liquid to clean intestinal walls. like all herbs it will hardly do any harm to parasites/bacterias but try to create a friendly intestinal environment for enzymes to work at maximum capacity. its also a ''bitter'' so it stimulates the release of hcl.
hcl is basicly stomach acid. keeps candida from ovegrowing, bacteria from invading and helps in the digestion of insoluble protein. i personally believe whatever invades the guts of pipo huz bb is comin from the digestive sys was becoz of a low amount of hcl at the time.
increase hcl using hcl tablets probably wont kill the infection but bring the digestive functions back on track and stop silentt reflux. anti candida,antibiotics,probiotics,parasite cleanses can them be taken to wade off the infection
hcl is basicly stomach acid. keeps candida from ovegrowing, bacteria from invading and helps in the digestion of insoluble protein. i personally believe whatever invades the guts of pipo huz bb is comin from the digestive sys was becoz of a low amount of hcl at the time.
increase hcl using hcl tablets probably wont kill the infection but bring the digestive functions back on track and stop silentt reflux. anti candida,antibiotics,probiotics,parasite cleanses can them be taken to wade off the infection
Been having BB for 7 yrs. Keeping the colons clean helps most...but I still have good days (bb free) and bad days (very smelly BB) even my colons are clean by doing colonic (not recommend it due to the price $$$). I think parasites release toxins whenever they want. So, I think my BB won't go away not until I kill all/most parasites in my body. Parasites usually reside in small intestines and cleaning my large intestines (colon) may only get rid of part of the toxins in my body. This time, I'm taking drug to kill the parasites. I'm BB free today...but this can be just one of my "good days". If I will be BB free for 1 whole week, I bet parasites would be my root cause of BB.
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.