I used to have different kinds of nose BB. They include fecal, old grease, fish, garbage, burnt rubber, puke, urine, cigarette, moth ball & garlic on different days. Some ppl on this board didn't believe that one could emit different kinds of odor from the nose. But this is so real that I lost a few jobs over this funny smell.
I now occassionally have a little bit of garlic odor coming from my nose. I just started taking another kind of anti-parasite drug to try to get rid of the garlic nose BB.
If anyone had the same experience as me, please teach me how the garlic nose BB can be eliminated.
If garlic is the only remaining odour, could it be from eating food containing garlic without realising it has garlic in ? Only takes a very small amount of garlic for some people for it to start coming out of the lungs.
Some ppl told me that they didn't have BB before they killed the worms. It's obvious that worms were the cause of my nasal BB. I really do not get it. Any idea?
BTW, you'll smell worse while the worms are dying inside of you. It takes a while to clear the odor.
Hoping, your info and results are incredible to read. Good luck, I hope you have found the cause of your BB and in so doing will have shared such potentially useful information to many I'm sure.
Some ppl told me that they didn't have BB before they killed the worms. It's obvious that worms were the cause of my nasal BB. I really do not get it. Any idea?
BTW, you'll smell worse while the worms are dying inside of you. It takes a while to clear the odor.
I didn't have permanent nasal BB until i ingested Grape Fruit Seed Extract. I was thinking that the nasal odor was because of the scattering i had. I had one worm climb into my sinuses. I actually felt it move through my guts into my sinuses. It stayed in my sinuses for almost a week until i toke vermox. I was thinking it carried some bacteria into my sinuses. but you may be right about the worms dying inside of you.
I will advice people to be careful when ingesting Grape Fruit Seed Extract because it can cause scattering of the parasites and that is not a good experience i can tell you. It feels like a sci fi movie.
Some ppl told me that they didn't have BB before they killed the worms. It's obvious that worms were the cause of my nasal BB. I really do not get it. Any idea?
BTW, you'll smell worse while the worms are dying inside of you. It takes a while to clear the odor.
I didn't have permanent nasal BB until i ingested Grape Fruit Seed Extract. I was thinking that the nasal odor was because of the scattering i had. I had one worm climb into my sinuses. I actually felt it move through my guts into my sinuses. It stayed in my sinuses for almost a week until i toke vermox. I was thinking it carried some bacteria into my sinuses. but you may be right about the worms dying inside of you.
I will advice people to be careful when ingesting Grape Fruit Seed Extract because it can cause scattering of the parasites and that is not a good experience i can tell you. It feels like a sci fi movie.
Did you ever see this worm that traveled up your esophagus into your sinuses?
Some ppl told me that they didn't have BB before they killed the worms. It's obvious that worms were the cause of my nasal BB. I really do not get it. Any idea?
BTW, you'll smell worse while the worms are dying inside of you. It takes a while to clear the odor.
I didn't have permanent nasal BB until i ingested Grape Fruit Seed Extract. I was thinking that the nasal odor was because of the scattering i had. I had one worm climb into my sinuses. I actually felt it move through my guts into my sinuses. It stayed in my sinuses for almost a week until i toke vermox. I was thinking it carried some bacteria into my sinuses. but you may be right about the worms dying inside of you.
I will advice people to be careful when ingesting Grape Fruit Seed Extract because it can cause scattering of the parasites and that is not a good experience i can tell you. It feels like a sci fi movie.
Did you ever see this worm that traveled up your esophagus into your sinuses?
No but i felt its movements.
I first felt it move from my stomach up my throat and into my sinuses. It was a very wired experience.
Then whiles it was up there it felt like it knew my schedule because every day before i have lunch i will fill it move back into my throat like it is coming to be fed. Then after i have lunch it will move back up. I also felt it move into my throat when I go into a low temperature environment. Any time it is moving i smell this nasty smell.
Then when i toke the vermox it attempted to move back into my stomach. I was trying to help it get in there because the feeling when it is up there is very wired. Then i could feel it in my throat but it was not moving again. I guess that was when it died.
I know this is very had to believe. I couldn't believe it myself!!
After this ordeal i have a constant nasal bb which has not gone away since.