THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Got tooth fixed.
Got tooth fixed.
I got my tooth fixed and it's truly incredible how much it helped. My tongue doesnt smell.
However due to my recent intrest and return of bad breath. I almost have a constant bad taste, not bad taste but dirty feeling. Im sure this is halitiphobia but I cant get rid of it.
I do get quite fizzy saliva though.
However due to my recent intrest and return of bad breath. I almost have a constant bad taste, not bad taste but dirty feeling. Im sure this is halitiphobia but I cant get rid of it.
I do get quite fizzy saliva though.
One Day One Day....
I had a filling done about 2 years ago. Last week 2 different dentists confirmed that the filling is broken and needs replacing. I am looking to get it extracted, hopefully, this should help with my BB. However, I was convinced the BB was as a result of an impacted wisdom tooth I had (I still have this wisdom tooth)
Everyday seems to bring about a different reason for why I have BB, some time ago I was convinced it was candida!!
Everyday seems to bring about a different reason for why I have BB, some time ago I was convinced it was candida!!
Hahaha, I just reccommend you chill out on the tooth extractions. I dont like the idea. I dont know why. Im really in fear of root canals however im sure i'll be getting at least 2 in my life, due to my rather horrific teeth. It's funny I have no fillings in my bottom row of teeth. But I have like 8 on the top row ha!
One Day One Day....
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Halitosisux, you know quite abit about wisdom teeth. If my top wisdom teeth come out perfectly but my bottom do not does that mean I have to get all four removed. Im not sure if my lower jaw has enough space for my wisdom teeth. Im not sure to tell how, I think there growing out straight...
One Day One Day....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.