THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Could Hydrogen Sulfide be the Culprit of a nasal bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
willfindacure
Newbie
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Could Hydrogen Sulfide be the Culprit of a nasal bb

Post by willfindacure »

Im just wondering if it also has something to do with the air thet we breathe in. I have bb for a very long time but I dont think I also have a nasal bb. Not until I have worked in Dubai and I lived near a Sewage Treatmant plant. During those times, I have noticed that my bb intensified and there is a strong foul odor coming out of my nose and that I fart a lot. And now that I went back to my home country, its like this bb problem will be in my system for the rest of my life. Anyway has anyone of you also have this thought?

http://www.osha.gov/OshDoc/data_Hurrica ... e_fact.pdf
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗