THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How to deal with the anxiety?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
terminalBB
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am

How to deal with the anxiety?

Post by terminalBB »

People who have bad breath, i have room filling bad breath, so whenever i go tom classes which are more than 3 hours long, constantly smell my breath especially on wednesdays when we have hours long whole school assembles, its so embarrassing, especially because they know its me!I just wan to know how do you deal with anxiety? Any techniques or methods?Please help, i'm on the verge of breaking point.
TIRED
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 pm

Post by TIRED »

I suck on mints the whole time I am in a small room with many people. If that doesn't work, the best thing to do is keep trying different things. I know it sounds strange, but I would by a new mouthwash, gum or mint or other remedy and each time I had to be social I thought, okay this is a test. These people are my canaries in a coal mine. Lets see what happens. If it failed, which it did many times, then I focused on what i should try next. It helps to make you less emotional, and makes you think in more with your head and not your heart.

Another thing I do is try to see the comedy of it all. Like when my brother would fart in my face and laugh. But this is hard to do with people you know. You care more about them.
firebreath
Junior
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by firebreath »

i am 41 and have been living with it for all my life.Everyone has their own coping mechanism,mine is that i laugh it off afterwards.
I know i stink and always assume that i stink, if i get no reactions then thats a bonus to me.
Mine is room filling too,I try to open windows and leave a door open if i can , and if there is AC unit then switch that on too.
I take a small brush with me,and brush my tongue during breaks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗