Cause they tell miracle about "Manuka honey", is there anyone from New Zealand (cause it comes from there) or from around the world that have tried it out?
Please let me know.
Love you all guys!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Manuka Honey
-
stressedout
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:25 pm
-
terminalBB
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am
-
SergioGino
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:00 am
They say Manuka honey is made from tea tree flowers (obviously by bees) and it seems there is no honey like this in the world.
According to many websites, the Manuka honey should do miracles against acid reflux and stomach related disorders. In some Italian websites they call it "The Honey that heals". Of course they could be telling lies just to sell stuff like they do for Xylitol, but at least it is a natural product.
I have already tried tee tree oil but it is too strong and it does not make any difference.
Cause is quite expensive I was wondering if you "All Black Magic" guys could give it a try, before I buy it.
Thanks in advance.
According to many websites, the Manuka honey should do miracles against acid reflux and stomach related disorders. In some Italian websites they call it "The Honey that heals". Of course they could be telling lies just to sell stuff like they do for Xylitol, but at least it is a natural product.
I have already tried tee tree oil but it is too strong and it does not make any difference.
Cause is quite expensive I was wondering if you "All Black Magic" guys could give it a try, before I buy it.
Thanks in advance.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.