I know my bb is bad. People always put their hand to their noses when I talk. I've just come to deal with it even though it's totally depressing. I tried the tongue lick thing and the smell is always sour. I've had bb for as long as I remembered. I think the first time I was told that my breath was bad was when I was 12 or 13(I'm 25 now). I've always been able to hide it(kinda, but not really) with chewing strong gum but things have really gotten worse as of late(gum seems to make it worse). I don't know what's going on but to have everyone you know back off once you start speaking leaves one feeling very lonely and horrible. So that's my situation.
I know you guys aren't doctors on here but I think you could help me narrow down things after hearing some of my symptoms. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
- I have great teeth so that's not the problem.
- can chewing gum make your breath worse(I've been chewing gum for the last 12
years of my life)
- I live in a very polluted city(Asia), does this affect bad breath(it seems like it's been getting worse since I started working here 3 years ago...before that I lived my whole life in a small city in North America)
- my nose get clogged or feels like it's clogged all the time(sometimes sticky, clear mucous comes out of one side or the other and sometimes nothing comes out, even though it feels clogged). I can blow my nose over and over feeling like I'm not breathing clearly(something clogging up my nose) and nothing will come out.
- whenever I chew gum, my nose gets clogged not long after(is there a correlation between chewing and my sinuses)
- tongue cleaning seems to do nothing for me
- the smell is coming only from my mouth as far as I know
- I'm almost positive I have post nasal drip, like a clump of something is stuck in my throat and I really have to force it down(horrible feeling)
I had pretty much given up on finding a solution until I found this site. I wasn't aware of any of the probiotic, spirulin, chlorella, polyps, h.pylori, K12(what is this exactly) or tonsillectomy terms related to bb. I'd knew from some earlier research that there was a probably a tie in with my sinuses since my breathing is not so good. So where should I start? I'm in Asia so seeing someone who speaks English and can really understand my situation is difficult. Should I get some probiotics(can I just get this anywhere? I'll have to probably get it sent over by my mom) to start with? Should I see an ENT? I just feel so overwhelmed with all the information and don't know where to start. Please help
