My tooth has come back to haunt me. How blind is my dentist.
So she cleans my tooth abit and then patches it up. I was good for 3 days then it starting stinking again.
Anyways I insisted on an x-ray. Guess what it shows that there has been decay under my fillings, and its almost touching my nerve. She goes shes going to refill it. However Its bullshit I know its going to stink again then guess what back to decay under tooth.
Then Its going to be followed up by root canal.
Then more problems with smell as my new tooth is being kept alive by a artificial nerve.
I will complain of my root canal smelling.
In the end I will have no tooth left great just what I needed.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
FML.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.